Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singing!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

"Oh Thunder only happens when it's raining! Players only love you when they're playin'! Oh women, they will come and they will go! :sing:

Little known fact, Fleetwood Mac's most brilliant song does not have a single word uttered by Mrs. Nix

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

I love singing! I actually pursued going into Musical Theatre at University before deciding on Theatre Directing. I'm a pretty good sight-reader too. I was in Show Choir in high school for four years and did musicals all throughout those years. I like to sing mostly musical theatre stuff, but whenever I get a pop song stuck in my head, I'll sing it a bit too.

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

I Love to sing and play guitar. I mostly love to sing Opera or just any random song you can think of. mostly jazz/rnd or pop or alternative

GTR: **
    BAS: **
    DRM: *
    VOX: No Part

(-o-)

-tie fighter

I'm a good singer of classical pieces and have performed quite a lot in concert halls as part of a choir and occasionally as a soloist.

Wish I could sing other styles better though. I feel like there are a few songs I can really nail but most mainstream songs just don't sound that great for my voice. I like a wide variety of music though so there's generally something to keep me going.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Singing is one of my passions. I've been performing either in a choir or as a soloist ever since I was 5, so music and I go a long way back; I received music training in an institute as well as in elementary school and upper secondary school. I'm currently singing in our university's choir although I've occasionally had some solo gigs (some of the most memorable ones for me was when I got to sing to my artillery unit during the Sunday morning worship and the military oath recital). Some of the biggest productions that I've been involved in so far have been singing in the choir of Pacius's singspiel Princess of Cyprus and Fauré's Requiem.
    How I met your mother, Donald Duck's parents style! Love at first temper tantrum!

Facebook | Last.fm | LiveJournal | MyAnimeList | tGAWiki

Articles
    Blog Entries

I sing and play guitar sometimes, if it's a song I know is in my range. Mostly I just stick to learning harmonies and stuff though.

I love singing, and I think I'm alright at it. I can hear what's in tune and all that. I just have a bit of a limited range. I'd like to have lessons but I don't have time to fit it in :/

I mainly sing Japanese songs (weeaboo, I know) and Wicked <3

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I do sing, but I can only sing certain songs. I sing R&B songs relatively well (which is usually quite raspy and deepish), but I actually feel more comfortable singing soprano.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I do sing, but I can only sing certain songs. I sing R&B songs relatively well (which is usually quite raspy and deepish), ...
    So in other words, you sing like a man Shiny :P

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, I sing like Miley Cyrus. So yeah, I sing like a man.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    I sing all the time while driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    No, I sing like Miley Cyrus. So yeah, I sing like a man.
    Me too!
    I like Kung-Fu.

Banned
    Blog Entries

There is a longstanding tradition amongst a few of my friends that whenever we get drunk and we're at the right dude's place, we have to play Singstar. My passionate renditions of '1985' and 'Self esteem' are something to behold. These are also the only two songs from that particular game I sing. Unfortunately apart from that, I refuse to sing on the grounds that I am an untalented, and some say even say, horrific singer.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Articles
    Blog Entries

Somebody, give me a song to sing for you!

Rate me and tell me if I'm going to Hollywood! <3