Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 5181919596979899100101102103104105106107111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

:/ when one makes a grand statement speaking up for themselves this tit should not happen!

*Sighs*

I will try again:

I was well aware that posting my convictions here concerning Xiahou Dun would indeed bring the threat of the lynch upon me, however I felt the good far outweighed the risk and I am here to once again make my stand. From the beginning Xiahou Dun has come across as scummy to me because I couldn't understand his reasoning that he would not use the power of his role to save the town, I mean we are here to make sure the town wins, aren't we? Not only that, our hosts originally told Guan Yu he was guilty, how can he make such a dreadful mistake? Well, there are a couple of reason how, one is that Guan Yu is a naive cop (like I presented earlier) and that Zhuge Liang just messed up and gave a normal reading before he realized that he should have given him and innocent reading. However, there is another reason that I am sure no one has thought of and I am going to present it to you now. There is a mafia role called the Usurper whose primary goal is to eliminate the Godfather and take his place. So, yes Xiahou Dun, I believe you could very easily throw Lei Bui under the bus and take his place. The Godfather always gets an innocent reading but being a rookie at hosting Zhuge Liang could have easily forgotten that your new role in the Mafia also comes with the protections of the Godfather. So either way I find you to be guilty. I stand convinced of it. I reiterate that the hosts never confirmed you innocent; they only said Guan Yu had received misinformation.

I know this is an unpopular thing for me to do, but we can't always do what everybody else is doing, sometimes we must stand by what we feel to be right. I only ask for one thing if you do lynch me; when you see that I am just a lowly peasant trying to make sense of the actions of those around me, that you look into what I have stated here and you seriously weigh it for what its worth. Unlike Xiahou Dun I am willing to die to protect others.

Ah, I've had it with you! You did not take back your vote yesterday, you're dissing Guan's investigations when yesterday you obviously blindly believed it, and what you actually think I'm scummy because of my role (i already gave you my reason's about that, stop clinging on it!)? If you think I'm being truthful about my role then why vote me? I'm a town role, your job is to find mafia. You smell scum to me. (You're obviously trying to start trout on me again seeing how I exposed you) Nobody was trying to incriminate you though. I wonder why you took it so personally when i clearly stated that you are on the same level as Ma Chao and Meng Huo.

Also seeing how you're not considering's Guan's other investigation adds even more to your shame. That turned guilty at first too right? And that was probably Cao Cao (guess what : he's really innocent)

##Vote : Sun Ce

I would like Zhuge Liang to clear this once and for all because it's really been pissing me off.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alright, day is over, let me bring you some flavour!

Blog Entries

Final Vote Count

[M] Xiahou Dun (1) - Sun Ce
    [M] Sun Ce (3) - Lu Meng, Xiahou Dun
    [M] Ma Chao (1) - Sima Yi

Sun Ce was admiring his chiseled features in the mirror when the knock came at the door.

"Time for your speech sir."

Sun Ce took the stage and delivered his speech. Then they hung him from the gallows.

Sun Ce was a Yellow Turban Member, formerly a Peasant played by Jentleness. Excellent work Jen!

The night phase begins now.

Blog Entries

Sun Shang Xiang was annoyed that her family didn't like her fighting on the battlefield.

"Fine," she said, "I'll become a slut!"

Sure that's a logical next step But then the mafia came along and killed her. Too bad, Sunshine.

[M] Sun Shang Xiang was a Manipulative Concubine played by the Fresh Prince of Mel Air.

Day begins now. With only 8 players left, it takes 5 for a majority lynch.

Ha! I knew something was up with SSX and her sluttiness. xD

Anyway, Looks like there's eight of us now, and quite a few of us are safe, and then there are those few that around. Guan Yu is clearly a cop, so that rules him out as scum. His investigations of Sima Yi, Cao Cao, and Xiahou Dun were found innocent, so we can safely rule them out as scum. If we find out that I've been found innocent by Guan, as he promised he would investigate me, which I hope is the case, we can also rule me out as scum. That leaves us with three remaining players.

[M] Lu Meng
    [M] Huang Gai
    [M] Meng Huo

Now let's also remember that Lu Meng is a double voter, so he's somewhat of a trick. So I think we need to be careful who we decide to get rid of first. I'm going to suggest Huang Gai. What do you all think?

TRANSMITTING DATA....

ONE SECOND...

PROJECT "Mimic" STATUS: SUCCESS

ENCRYPTION OVERRIDE

EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED

BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR FINAL PHASE

PREPARE FOR HIM

HE IS THE ONE

AND HE IS COMING

T-MINUS 36 MINUTES.
    WHAT DO YOU DO
    WHEN THE WALLS COME FALLING DOWN?

Well hello friends, looks like your in a bind. But don't worry, your old buddy the Gipper is here to save the town once again.

Now, yesterday saw the death of Sun Ce, the former peasant turned Yellow Turban. Based on the color and the role change, I have to assume this means cult. Yue Ying also had this word in his name but at the time I thought nothing of it because he had a weird role with a weird win condition so who the hell cares. The point is, Yue Ying may have been a second cult member. Or maybe they were alligned with everyone and something, but again it doesn't really matter.

What does matter is this: if there is a cult it really means none of us are cleared. Anyone could have been recruited at any time, and none of our previous posts would prove anything. In the past when their were cults, power roles were unrecruitable, so Cao Cao, Guan Yu, and Xiahou Dun should be ok, assuming they are telling the truth with their roles (though I don't doubt Cao Cao or Guan Yu).

BUT Sun Ce voted for Xiahou Dun so he probably isn't cult. Also Lu Meng basically took out Sun so they probably aren't cult either.

That doesn't mean of course that they aren't mafia.

Did I mention that I really hate cults? Seriously, it makes NONE of their posts in the past worth analyzing. Alliance changing roles in mafia suck and I'm pretty annoyed to find out they are in this game, though not really surprised.

Cult aside, we still have a killer to find, and that's what I'm going to focus on finding for now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ma Chao View Post
    Ha! I knew something was up with SSX and her sluttiness. xD

Anyway, Looks like there's eight of us now, and quite a few of us are safe, and then there are those few that around. Guan Yu is clearly a cop, so that rules him out as scum. His investigations of Sima Yi, Cao Cao, and Xiahou Dun were found innocent, so we can safely rule them out as scum. If we find out that I've been found innocent by Guan, as he promised he would investigate me, which I hope is the case, we can also rule me out as scum. That leaves us with three remaining players.

[M] Lu Meng
    [M] Huang Gai
    [M] Meng Huo

Now let's also remember that Lu Meng is a double voter, so he's somewhat of a trick. So I think we need to be careful who we decide to get rid of first. I'm going to suggest Huang Gai. What do you all think?
    I have to admit, Ma Chao, I've been pretty suspicious of you. I've ran the numbers of the votes and who posted when and it just didn't add up with you. But yesterday you seemed pretty active and on a day like that with no posts you would expect the mafia to just lie back and enjoy it.

You are also making sense right now and in this game that goes a long way.

Huang Gui has been barely active, so the problem is we don't have much to work with. But at least it won't take much time to analyze his posts and I'll do so now.

Lu Meng is someone I've been thinking about. I always thought his double vote power made him town. But what if he's a double voting mafia? When asked about his role he called it 'Double Voting Townie'. Townie. Not Peasant. I tried to get the name out of him yesterday but time ran out. A double voting mafia would be a pretty broken role but we can't rule anything out in this crazy game.

As for Meng Huo, I put him at the bottom of that list only because his Day 1 actions didn't indicate that he was in league with Liu. But that could have been a clever ploy (which I guess worked).

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Huang Gai View Post
    So, having read through the read, my most immediate suspicion falls onto Liu Bei for his Rock spamming. He says it is something that he has been assigned to do, but we have no proof of that and it was very vague, not to mention all it's doing is distracting the town from finding the Mafia. At this point in time, my vote goes on Liu Bei.

##Vote: [M] Liu Bei
    This was the fourth vote for Liu, putting him in the majority. For some reason I don't see a mafia doing this (especially a less active one).

Well a crapton of stuff has happened, but I've got to say, Zhao Yun has me convinced.

##Vote: [M] Cao Cao

Haha, just kidding, I'm not a moron. Honestly.
    ##Unvote: [M] Cao Cao
    ##Vote: [M] Zhao Yun
    This was one of the last votes for Zhao when his goose was already cooked. One thing to note is that there was confusion at this point whether he was a Jester or not but Huang didn't seem to care. Perhaps he already knew the answer? Later:

##Unvote: Zhao Yun

Yeah, I don't like what has been happening with this. I know it'll make me look scummy if he does indeed flip Mafia now, but something just seems off about all of this.
    Predicting the future and people's reaction to it?

To me, these results are inconclusive. If he's mafia he's playing his cards right, and he's playing the inactive angle brilliantly. He definitely needs to post more.

God dammit people, I'm not going to sit here and talk to myself. Hopefully this is just the weekend and you freaks will be back tomorrow. I'm holding up on more analysis until then.

Guan Yu, please sign on and tell us your investigations because we're running out of players and time.

Huang Gai is currently my top suspect. Yes, he has been rather quiet this entire game. Of the remaining eight players, he has the lowest number of posts. That means either he's pretty busy during the daytime, but quite active during the night. And it's might be too late to start looking at his posts, but not taking any active part in helping town finding the bad guys, I say he's worth getting rid of.

##Vote: Huang Gai

And Sima Yi, it's okay that you still feel suspicious about me, and I won't lie, but I don't particularly like it and it has me feeling a little suspicious of you as well, but it's purely mutual at the moment. We'll wait until we here from Guan about any investigation he's done last night.

Hi@ Meng Huo's replacement here. How ya doing?

It's could be that there's only one mafia left (given Guan's innocent only investigations), so that means that that mafian has to lay low and not draw unnecessary suspicion on himself. Which is what Huang is doing, but I dunno :S