Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 252829296979899100101102103104105106107108112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

I don't know whether whether Huang will show up to defend himself or not, and if he does, he has some splaining to do. He can't stay quiet this long without going unnoticed, and it's time we rat him out for it.

As I already said, I am a double voting townie ROLE. Its called "Influential Commoner". And I said this about 15 pages back. I'm not going looking for the exact post. Zhen Ji asked me so I told her.

That was @Sima Yi.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lu Meng View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Shang Xiang View Post
    Why does he have double vote power? I mean it's probably part of his role. But what role has double vote power?
    Double Voting townie role. I'm the "Influential Commoner".
    After 30 minutes of trawling here was what I originally poster although it was to Sun Shang Xiang not Zhen Ji as I thought.

Either way it's Huang Gai for now.

##Vote : Huang Gai

And please a time update. We don't want this to end like yesterday .

I'm not going to vote for Huang until he gets a chance to tell his side and defend himself.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

12 hours left, though I might be a tiny bit (half hour) late on the day end.

I'm sure you can all manage a vote count for now. Keep it updated and it's less work, yeah?

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Shang Xiang View Post
    Why does he have double vote power? I mean it's probably part of his role. But what role has double vote power?
    Double Voting townie role. I'm the "Influential Commoner".
    After 30 minutes of trawling here was what I originally poster although it was to Sun Shang Xiang not Zhen Ji as I thought.
    Ah, I remember that now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ma Chao View Post
    And Sima Yi, it's okay that you still feel suspicious about me, and I won't lie, but I don't particularly like it and it has me feeling a little suspicious of you as well, but it's purely mutual at the moment. We'll wait until we here from Guan about any investigation he's done last night.
    First you say I'm 'cleared' because of the cop investigation and now you are a little suspicious of me because I am suspicious of you? You, an unconfirmed role who hasn't really done anything of use for us?

Where's that blasted cop?

Vote count:
    2x Huang Gai

Well it seems the spotlight turns on me. Except there's no real reason for it, aside from I've been inactive, for which there isn't really a defense, except 'I've been busy'. You'll all choose to either accept it, or reject it and lynch me anyway. I haven't done much in game to prove my innocence, aside from placing a vote on Liu Bei who flipped scum, so there isn't much else I can say.

Care to give us any more than that?

Is that it? Role claim or something. A statement like that right now could get you lynched. If you are town, try and survive.

I don't plan on roleclaiming, but if you have any questions aside from that I'll try and answer them.

Who do you suspect, etc. Coming in just to defend yourself doesn't really help us and it may actually hurt you more. If you are town you should not be afraid to die if it helps bring down the mafia. So do that!