Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45484949899100101102103104105106107108109110114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Whoa that means we have 4 peasants? That's five if you count Yue.

Six.

And I get it now. You're the godfather. That's why you keep asking for yourself to be investigated. That's why you're so confident you'll get innocent. That's why you aren't entertaining the possibility that Guan is naive and useless. That's why you 'suggested' Liu Bei was the godfather. So we wouldn't think it was you. Am I getting warm?

##Vote: Ma Chao

No, you're off. But if you still want to entertain the idea, you probably want to think it was me who ochestrated SSX's death? Oh sure, it's all me of course. :rolleyes:

Tyrannical Dictator does sound like a Godfather role in the context of this game though but not withstanding that Ma Chao you would think at this stage if you are innocent & doing all you can to help town then you would'nt be calling for someone else to prove you innocent. You've marked your card my friend.

##Vote: Ma Chao

Seven. Sorry, Ma Chao, but you'll have to do better than that.

There is a very real possibility you are Godfather, and only a Godfather would so vehemntly want to be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ma Chao View Post
    No, you're off. But if you still want to entertain the idea, you probably want to think it was me who ochestrated SSX's death? Oh sure, it's all me of course. :rolleyes:
    You have a different theory?

Oh, I know who's playing Sima Yi, now!

Seven vanilla's in a game ran by HC, now why do I doubt that

Do you honestly think I'd say I was vanilla after six others claimed to be?

I'm not that dumb. :laugh:

At least, I wouldn't lie about it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post
    Do you honestly think I'd say I was vanilla after six others claimed to be?

I'm not that dumb. :laugh:
    No but you never know at this stage in the game

But come on, honestly I'm not that stupid. xD

Okay, so you all believe I am the godfather? Let's see how you all like me when I flip town after my lynch. So then what? Town becomes one step closer to losing, and that's not what we want.

Well Ma Chao, gonna answer Sima Yi's question?

So, Ma Chao, you claim you're innocent. But why would you so vehemntly try to defend yourself with no prior suspicion, why would you so insistently wish to be investiagted (and refuse to believe a cop may be naive)?

You just have such unusual behavior and logic it's hard to bypass.