Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 7578797101102103104105106107108109110111112113117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Yeah.

I wish I was something more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    Wait. You're also a peasant? Are you all kidding me? What is this Peasantville?
    Like I said already 7 potential vanilla type players is unlikely

Well then one of them is lying.

Okay, so let's go with the idea that Guan is naive then. Besides our confirmed Emperor, Cao Cao, anyone he investigated may be the godfather. So everyone besides Cao Cao and Guan could be our remaining mafia member.

Also when you think that it's unlikely why did you declare Meng to be vanilla then? Wouldn't that be unlikely too?
    Considering Yin and Yang vanilla also that makes a grand total of 8 vanillas.

Wh would I say I'm Vanilla after so many Vanillas popped up?

Rather, why would I lie about it?

Ma Chao isn't vanilla, though. And neither is Huang Gui, I suspect. Otherwise he wouldn't have hidden his role when asked this late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ma Chao View Post
    Okay, so let's go with the idea that Guan is naive then. Besides our confirmed Emperor, Cao Cao, anyone he investigated may be the godfather. So everyone besides Cao Cao and Guan could be our remaining mafia member.
    What makes you think there's only one? A game this size typically has a 4 man mafia. Unless you already know, of course.

Let's take a look at who's dead. Two red players, meaning two mafia are already dead. There's likely two mafia players left, and the godfather could be one of them. Of course, I don't really know at all.

And that means...?

I love what Ma Chao is doing I really do Making himself look very guilty to the degree where we think "wow no guilty person would be this obvious". Really dude give it up

Ok so this is the most amount of posts in a while. Why is there a bandwagon for Ma Chao now?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lu Meng View Post
    Ok so this is the most amount of posts in a while. Why is there a bandwagon for Ma Chao now?
    Go back & read the posts, & talk of bandwagons at this point helps nobody

Just an observation. But I do concede that Ma chao's defense is a little flimsy and the claim of 7 peasants is outrageous. We need to dissect this carefully.