Page 114 of 124 FirstFirst ... 146494104108109110111112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

For the last time I am not a cultist, no seriously if I could show you my PM box to prove if I would! I didn't even know there was a cult until I returned after missing 2 game days.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    [M] Lu Meng
    [M] Cao Cao
    [M] Xiahou Dun
    [M] Guan Yu
    [M] Meng Huo
    [M] Sima Yi

These are all the accounts still in play. The only players who's innoncence I am sure of are myself & Lu Meng. It is unlikely that Lu Meng is mafia because the likelyhood of a mafia member who could vote twice is unlikely because of how just plain unfair to town that would be.

Xiahou Dun, since you claim we're a protective role, would it be possible to get a list of who you've protected each night up until now?
    I did not protect anyone the early days because I wanted to stay alive. However after the day that no one died, i suspected that there might be a doctor and that doctor must have protected Guan as you would expect since he's a cop. I protected the next most likely to be targeted Town role. Which is you. However last night I protected the third most likely Lu Meng because to be honest I think you might have been recruited into the cult.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post

I say I'm peasant, therefore, I'm mafia. :rolleyes:
    Of course. You just wanted to get Ma Chao lynched and were successful. And you do realize that that works the other way around too right? And now Sima also claims Peasant. Which makes it even more unlikely that you're peasants. Though Sima has yet to explain himself so my vote sticks with you.
    Dude, Ma Chao got himself lynched with his faulty logic and inability to defend himself at all. To get suspicious towards me for lynching a townoe WHEN YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY YOURSELF. Is silly logic.

Meng Huo if he investigates himself he'll get an innocent. So does that disprove that he's naive? No.

And Cao I'm sure he's gulity for the same reason you thought Ma Chao was guilty
    9 Peasants is unlikely right?
    Guilty because he refused to form a decent defense to everyones allegation of his guilt, at this point in the game that just isn't good enough

Meng Huo if he investigates himself he'll get an innocent. So does that disprove that he's naive? No.
    It seems odd that he wouldn't, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's got an innocent reading for every single investigation. If a cop roleclaimed in response to his, it seemes convenient he had the same reading every single time.

Dude, Ma Chao got himself lynched with his faulty logic and inability to defend himself at all. To get suspicious towards me for lynching a townoe WHEN YOU VOTED FOR THE GUY YOURSELF. Is silly logic.
    My vote for him was well placed. I declared from the beginning that it was either you or him. So voting for him was the logical thing to do given the fact that it was a draw between Huang and Chao, and i was equally suspicious on both of you. And I believe inactivity would not have been a good enough reason to vote for Huang anymore. No that he's gone I have no other choice but to vote for you.

In other words it's either you or Sima now. But Sima has to explain first. And he also turned innocent so he's more believable than you are. And also why would you claim Peasant after he claimed? BECAUSE that's it. To do exactly what you're doing now, say that you wouldn't have claimed it since it would have been stupid. I've seen that in mafia games before, so that does not convince me.

You still voted for a townie. Doesn't my why or how or when. To grill me for doing the same is faulty. YOU VOTED FOR HIM TOO. Doesn't change the fact we lynched a townie.

Yes, it's possible, but it's not true. So naturally I would do something stupid just so I could appraise my actions as stupid? That's well...stupid. If I worked so hard to make that situation come to pass, I'd work hard enough to think of a better claim.

And my vote wasn't well-placed? The guy was suspcious and did little to nothing to convince me otherwise. To incriminate me for finding a suspicious person as suspicious is silly and makes no sense.

And my vote wasn't well-placed? The guy was suspcious and did little to nothing to convince me otherwise. To incriminate me for finding a suspicious person as suspicious is silly and makes no sense.
    Agreed & if you're following your reasoning for voting Meng Huo you could vote for me or yourself X Dun. Lets put the cat amongst the pigeons.

##Vote:[M] Xiahou Dun

We both are confirmed by the cop Cao. I can't vote for you or myself sorry. The only one who's not been proven is Meng Huo. And also why would i vote for you if you can stop the lynch ?
    I knew you guys were cult

Why are you agreeing with Meng Hou Cao?
    Isn't it unlikely that he's a Peasant?

It isn't very plausible to think there are 2 cultists left. I don't even think there are any cultists left to be honest. And given that your so called protector role is common knowledge for some time what's to say you weren't recruited also?

You voted for Meng Huo using flawed reasoning & then called his reasoning flawed. Excuse me but that makes you as suspicious as him.

As for our allegated cop unless he shows up and helps out I'm enclined to believe he's either a naive cop or his role claim is bull$hit. "Confirming" me innocent after the mod confirmed me as Emperor & I used my power for all to see means his claim is likely to be bull$hit. Unless he says there is a real world reason for his absence well my jury is out on him

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    To be honest I think every player left has a role more powerful than peasant.
    Remember this X Dun? I don't think anyone left is a peasant. Either give me better logic for your vote for Meng Huo or my vote remains on you. You can say I'm defending him but I'm not, I'm just pointing out you're voting for someone who's reasons for voting in the last game day were basically the same as yours! Strange no

Yeah, I'm not buying the Cop claim as it stands either. It's too convenient to have a lot of your investigation results be confirmed or prior to the night your target was killed.

You don't think cultists are left? What the heck? The leader is not dead yet -.-.
    I'm voting him because he's lying. We can't have 9 vanillas. That's never happened before. And it's suspicious that he claimed it right after Ma Chao did. Like he really wanted Ma Chao dead. And expect for him who else should I vote?? He's the only one who's really uncertain.
    And I've seen how you've sided up lately so it only leads me to think that you're cult. Since you can't be mafia based on your role.
    Great diss the cop now. Everyone believed him so much before he made the mistake.

Good god you're accusing everyone who disagrees with you.

A Cult doesn't necessarily need a leader. In fact, I've played several games without one. I'm not saying there is or isn't a cult and/or its leader, but let's not rule anything out.

BUT I'M NOT! I'm a Vanilla Townie. 100%. It doesn't matter to me if you think I am or not, but it does when you use it in a poor argument to get me lynched.

And I'm not stupid enough to claim Vanilla after eight others did. :rolleyes: Come on, now. I said I was Vanilla to emphasize someone could be lying, but not to capitalize on Ma Chao.

First, there was always speculation on the condition of our cop. Second, if we don't speculate we get nowhere.

Your weak arguments, overly aggressive manner, and assurance that since I'm the "most supicious" makes me "evil" is too much to deal with.

##Vote: Xiahou Dun

I don't buy the whole "He's the one who's really uncertain" thing. Nobody should be certain in Mafia. Ever. To find me suspicious because you're "unceratin of my affiliation" is weak and scummy.