Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst ... 196999109113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Apart from the fact that ZHUGE LIANG confirmed my role, yeah sure I'm a bulltrout artist. Does that mean, rather than being the emperor like Zhuge Liang confirmed, you are the town rentboy Cao Cao? You should really read the thread and other peoples posts before spamming nonsense baby

Why hasn't the mod ended the day yet?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Guan Yu View Post
    Apart from the fact that ZHUGE LIANG confirmed my role, yeah sure I'm a bulltrout artist. Does that mean, rather than being the emperor like Zhuge Liang confirmed, you are the town rentboy Cao Cao? You should really read the thread and other peoples posts before spamming nonsense baby
    I knew you would come out of the wood work eventually if I kept proding you! As for the rentboy comment everyone has their price sugar buns Care to show me the post where Zhuge Liang confirmed you?

Oh by the way, sorry for being so inactive lately, been having smurfed up lack of sleep, too much sleep, etc, my entire life has basically been either being really tired or really asleep. cba for mafia at all

oh yeah, Meng Huo is a cult member and I don't know why Cao Cao is protecting him, other than because he's an idiot.

##vote Meng Huo

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    Sima! Is it true that you're a peasant or not? And in normal way please -.-
    If you show me yours I'll show you mine
    Quickly now, I haven't much time

Allow I guess if you do post where he confirmed you, I'll be in the naive cop camp then

no, seeing as you're the only one who's apparently been too lazy to read the thread and everyone else has been, you can just go back and search for when me and Xiahou Dun were going at it with each other when I first made the cop roleclaim and then I had to tell everyone he was actually innocent because HC sent me the wrong investigation results and I falsely accused him. Which Zhuge then had to confirm was the case because the town were on the verge of lynching an innocent man, and we'd just outed our roles because of false information the host had given us.

Oh by the way, sorry for being so inactive lately, been having smurfed up lack of sleep, too much sleep, etc, my entire life has basically been either being really tired or really asleep. cba for mafia at all

oh yeah, Meng Huo is a cult member and I don't know why Cao Cao is protecting him, other than because he's an idiot.

##vote Meng Huo
    I would like to point out 2 things to you brother. 1. Cops find cult members innocent not guilty. So if you found him guilty he is Mafia not cult 2. If I'm the idiot then why'd you vote when I already stopped the lynch

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    Sima! Is it true that you're a peasant or not? And in normal way please -.-
    If you show me yours I'll show you mine
    Quickly now, I haven't much time
    Dude didn't I roleclaim once? 8th Guard aka Bodyguard. Now please your role, it's very important.

So basically to point it out for the crazys around here. If Guan Yu says Meng Huo is cult & he apparently found him guilty then well he's a bull$hit artist

Because you can cancel the stoplynch, if you want to get rid of the cult member, or you can protect him for no real reason other than you're dumb

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    So basically to point it out for the crazys around here. If Guan Yu says Meng Huo is cult & he apparently found him guilty then well he's a bull$hit artist
    Well unless the mod did what I did during Bleach mafia & made them come up guilty

xD dude everyone has told you that Zhuge Liang confirmed my role. stop being lazy and actually go and read it for yourself. if you want to make yourself look stupid by protecting a cult member that's entirely up to you, but stop trying to claim "BULLTIT!!11" about something you a.) weren't here for when it happened and b.) are too lazy to actually go and read for yourself.

Because you can cancel the stoplynch, if you want to get rid of the cult member, or you can protect him for no real reason other than you're dumb
    Insults will just get you messed with If Sima Yi asks me to stop the stop lynch I will do it

You know what

##Cancelstoplynch: [M] Meng Huo

If he flips innocent you'll all look like twats

Also can the mafia please put a bullet in me next