Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070100110114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Assuming the mod allows me to cancel the lynch Guan Ye's vote is a majority so game day ends either way

Dude, what are you doing!? You're killing a Townie!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post
    Dude, what are you doing!? You're killing a Townie!
    I'm not sure whether or not I have the power to cancel so wait & see

You better hope you do or else we're one townie town.

Although if you flip townie it really doesn't make X Dun look good at all

You're trying too hard Cacao.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    You're trying too hard Cacao.
    And your not trying hard enough Lighten up buddy

D'ARRRRRRR Ahoy mateys!

Looks like this day be ov'rrr before the sun even be half-mast, which be a cryin' shame 'cause the fiery aeon be one of the most fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Guan Yu View Post
    Because you can cancel the stoplynch, if you want to get rid of the cult member, or you can protect him for no real reason other than you're dumb
    Insults will just get you messed with If Sima Yi asks me to stop the stop lynch I will do it
    Arrrr, matey, I says before what ye should do. As lowly crew aboard this ship we have none the power but the lynch to find the scum. I says we make that landlubber Meng Huo walk de plank and see if he be plannin' a mutiny.

I fin' it odd that Guan Yu show up and waste none a time in votin' for that landlubber Meng Huo. Arrrrr. What be yur investgations for the nights passed? Don' a hide them from us for endgame perhaps be approchin'. If a guitly mark be on that landlubber Meng Huo then speak up about it. And why so sure he be of the cult and not mafia scum?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    Sima! Is it true that you're a peasant or not? And in normal way please -.-
    If you show me yours I'll show you mine
    Quickly now, I haven't much time
    Dude didn't I roleclaim once? 8th Guard aka Bodyguard. Now please your role, it's very important.
    Arrr I already says my role be peasant. If I have a power to share with ye then I would have done so already. Unlike you you scurvy dog I'd be tryin' to help the town with my powerrrr. Ye role be hardly confirmed as shown by the votes ye've got today.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Guan Yu View Post
    Oh by the way, sorry for being so inactive lately, been having smurfed up lack of sleep, too much sleep, etc, my entire life has basically been either being really tired or really asleep. cba for mafia at all

oh yeah, Meng Huo is a cult member and I don't know why Cao Cao is protecting him, other than because he's an idiot.

##vote Meng Huo
    Just woke up, that would be a majority, give me a minute and I will have the flavor
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

One more thing before I go back to swabbin' the deck. I fin' it odd that the double voter be called "Influential Commoner" and not "Infulential Peasant" as peasant be the name for townie in this har game. A double votin' scum be a powerful role, but if thar be only three mafia total, and a cult as well, perhaps this be a way of evenin' the odds. It just be odd that in a game where mafia have only the votes to fear, a townie wit two would last this long. ARRRR

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

you guys have a few extra minutes, gotta find the list of players

Blog Entries

And so there was Meng Huo, lookin up some lolcats with nyan cat on a different tab at full volume, when 5 people busted into his room and took him to the gallows. His last words were, "LoL katz r so dum." Meng Huo was the LORD OF ALL EVIL AND DOESNT SMELL VERY NICE..... jk, he was a Yellow Turban formerly a Peasant played by Trollhunter. Thank you come again.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    One more thing before I go back to swabbin' the deck. I fin' it odd that the double voter be called "Influential Commoner" and not "Infulential Peasant" as peasant be the name for townie in this har game. A double votin' scum be a powerful role, but if thar be only three mafia total, and a cult as well, perhaps this be a way of evenin' the odds. It just be odd that in a game where mafia have only the votes to fear, a townie wit two would last this long. ARRRR
    I would have the same name if we had the same ability.

Blog Entries

a lot happened last night. are you ready to find out what happened? We had some surprises, we had some murder, and we had one freakin awesome thing happen. details shortly.