Page 15 of 124 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021253565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    Just like to point out Sima has yet to return to try to explain his vote, the cheek!
    Sorry, Cao dear, I was too busy teabagging Loony BoB, Psychotic, and all those other lame staff members. Now that that's taken care of I'm ready to play.

Sorry for getting all the heat on you earlier. I was just having a bit of Day 0 fun. Someone had to be the mark, and you were a good sport. I must say it was rather educational.

You should be thanking me. It got you a double vote today. Use it wisely, ok? Or I may just have to teabag you too.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lu Meng View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    Is he friends with Mark, Luke & John by any chance

All joking aside your vote seems to be grasping at straws, you are unsure as to what is going on so decides to hope on the wagon & ride it round the mountain. Thoughts?
    If that was aimed at me, then I wasn't bandwagoning. I didn't even notice the number of votes till Liu bei tallied them up. But I just chose you at random. But fair is fair. I'll look for a real reason.
    ##Unvote: Cao Cao.
    You chose at random and happened to land on the only person with 2 votes? Man, what are the odds! You should really pay more attention. You can't afford more slip-ups like those, can you?

Something doesn't sit right here but I can't place my finger on it yet. Anyone else smell it too? Something strange is cooking. No vote from me yet, but rest assured my vote will be on the person I think is scum at the end of the day. Let's have some fun first.

Gan Ning: You seem to smell what Liu Bei is cooking. I smell it too. What does it smell like to you? I would appreciate your answer in the form of a haiku.

In my haste, I forgot to sign my post. Must have been faulty programming.

cl OUT!~

(back to playing Halo and your moms, but don't worry town, I always win it for you in the end)

While I will conede Lu Meng's reasoning is faulty, it's hardly worth requiring a witchunt about. At this point, I'm gonna need some more solid reasoning and more events worth noting.

Certainly, Lu Bu. And I never said anything about a witchhunt. If Lu Meng didn't respond to me and if no one else said anything on the matter then I'd be a perfectly content admin. All I really wanted was a haiku.

Lu Bu, Lu Bu. What will we do with you? Why so blue? Is it true?

Why wait for a noteworthy event? Why not create one yourself? Or are you afraid of revealing something?

##Vote: Lu Bu

When there's no news, make news. It's what your mom always said to me before I teabagged her.

You're serious?

You made a haiku. You voted for me. There.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gan Ning View Post
    So the day has started?

Vote: [M] Liu Bei

I thought he was quite "look at him he is suspicious" all during Day 0 and then pointed out that others were jump on the band wagon and on the whole I think he is acting suspicious.
    It WAS Day 0. If we were to take it seriously I'd have gotten on AIM with Sima Yi already.(wait...he wasn't reallly serious was he? )

Also Sunshine you should unvote first before voting for someone else.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Right, let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gan Ning View Post
    So the day has started?

Vote: [M] Liu Bei

I thought he was quite "look at him he is suspicious" all during Day 0 and then pointed out that others were jump on the band wagon and on the whole I think he is acting suspicious.
    Can I have some elaboration on how pointing out my suspicions makes me Mafia?

Well, I see they finally straightened out which account I was suppose to have. I see I missed a whole day of rambling, spamming, and complete silliness. I have a lot of catching up to do, so I better get reading...

Hola.

Lo siento, no han existido.

Pensé que podría hablar un idioma extranjero a entrar en el espíritu de esta mafia, pero yo no hablo chino.

Un día es siempre una puñalada en la oscuridad, así que creo que voy a

## Vote: Zhao Yun

¡Lo siento! Me acaba de elegir a alguien que no está en el radar, porque no voy a estar de vuelta antes del día uno termina.

##vote: Yue Ying

.su sekat emag siht erehw ees s'tel os syad wef txen eht revo erom tib a dnuora eb ot epoh I

!detarelot eb ton lliw hsinapS ,hcus sa dna anihC tneicna si siht ,wonk lla ew sA .hsinapS ni gnipyt si gniY euY

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

zug zug

No parlo espagnol!

It's, like, way too early, bros. Can we start this day half-way through, like after we get some nachos? I need beauty sleep like major bad, I can tell, 'cause everyone's speaking Spanish and talking backwards and stuff. That doesn't happen in real life, right?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Shang Xiang View Post
    HAHAHA! I love when only half of what I say is read xD But for your sake I'll repeat myself. Now dear, pay close attention to me this time, because I won't say it again.
    Using dear/honey/sweetie in such a condescending tone is like my biggest pet peeve

##Vote: Sun Shang Xiang

Vote count and time left, please?