Page 24 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930344474 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Before this day ends I would like to make a plea.

Players, starting tomorrow can we please refrain from any shenanigans, jokevoting, roleplaying, or spamming? This day could have been far more productive had we been more serious with our goals.

This game is very fun, but the fun in it is the strategy and social politics, which became next to impossible to do with all the silly meandering going on. It's Day 1, sure, but it felt empty overall. We, as a town, need to step up our game. If we don't, we're sure to be dismantled by the Mafia.

I don't mean to be intrusive, but I think that just needed to be said. Sorry if I looked like an asshole, but I literally had no idea of what exactly was going on due to the clustersmurf. Day 1 is always difficult, but we padded it out far more than we should have by being too disheveled and not enough organized. If we can't step up our game, we're through. Regardless of the result, we need to form a unit instead of a giant chaotic mess.

Thank you.

I'm in total agreement with Lu Bu

D'aww. <3

I can honor this, the shenanigans during today have been... well destructive to the game and even though they were amusing I will refrain from doing anything of the sort for the remainder of my life in this game. I apologize in advance if I accidentally slip up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lu Bu View Post
    Before this day ends I would like to make a plea.

Players, starting tomorrow can we please refrain from any shenanigans, jokevoting, roleplaying, or spamming? This day could have been far more productive had we been more serious with our goals.

This game is very fun, but the fun in it is the strategy and social politics, which became next to impossible to do with all the silly meandering going on. It's Day 1, sure, but it felt empty overall. We, as a town, need to step up our game. If we don't, we're sure to be dismantled by the Mafia.

I don't mean to be intrusive, but I think that just needed to be said. Sorry if I looked like an asshole, but I literally had no idea of what exactly was going on due to the clustersmurf. Day 1 is always difficult, but we padded it out far more than we should have by being too disheveled and not enough organized. If we can't step up our game, we're through. Regardless of the result, we need to form a unit instead of a giant chaotic mess.

Thank you.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the day has ended, flavor coming up

*crosses fingers*

Blog Entries

[M] Sun Shang Xiang (3) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei
    [M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi
    [M] Liu Bei (4) - Gan Ning, Meng Huo, huang gai, zhang jiao
    [M] Zhao Yun (1) - Yue Ying
    [M] Yue Ying (1) - Guan Yu
    [M] Gan Ning (2) - Cao Caox2,

"I'm the Rock!" Repeated Liu Bei to himself over and over, beleiving it to be so. "No one would ever suspect the Rock! He is always the good guy! Mwahahahahhaaha!, they will never guess I am the epitimy of evil!" These were the last words he said before the villiagers broke down his door, drug him outside, and bet him silly with a frying pan before stringing him up to die. Liu Bei was the Tyrannical Chancellor, played by ????????. Better Luck Next time.

Day 1 is over, will a staff member please lock the thread. Night 1 has begun, you have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

haHA I KNEW I was right lol oh yea we lynched a Mafia on day 1!!!

Blog Entries

please move all discussion to the disscussion thread so we can start fresh tommorow.

Blog Entries

Day 2, no more Engineers

I regret to inform all town members that Lu Bu, the Lead Engineer, is dead. He was found in a puddle of his own blood, soaked and in fact his fingers were pruny. We will all miss this not so gentle giant, best of luck you survive the day.

Lu Bu was played by Laddy, thank you so much! Please accept this box of assorted cookies.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 06-20-2011 at 02:33 AM.

I'm all trunked up and set to go swimming, bros, so I can't do in-depth detective-y things immediately, but I think, like, it's important to note no scum saved Liu Bei at the last moment. Maybe, whoa, hear me out, the scum were all early voters and left before they saw Liu Bei flapping in the wind. The pool's calling me and telling me the water is going to be sasweet.

The only time I'll miss Lu Bu ... ALRIGHT SCUMHOLES! Where are you? >:{

Day 2 has begun, let's see what shenanigans come forth today.