Page 27 of 124 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930313233374777 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Good night, and deleting posts is for losers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhuge Liang View Post
    your helmet looks funny teehee

Soooooo, how's everyone doing?

Bored, was hoping more people would come and post their opinions to see if there is something I've missed.

Same here,I may sign off for the night soon, quite disappointing to be honest.

I might be followng you if no one else shows up.

hmm... I don't think that the Mafia would all vote for the same person it would be quite an easy way to incriminate them, while it may incriminate myself I think the idea that the Mafia would vote for one of their own to be a very credible idea, it would be a great way to avert their gaze from them, and seeing as the person who played Liu Bei was ??????? we can't deduce anything from who is likely to be working together.

On the whole I am surprised I wasn't killed during the night, guess my bullet proof vest helped xD

Me tooooooooooooo

BLEARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post
    Well he did try to defend Sun Xiang

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    No opinion to offer on Sunnny then Liu Bei?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liu Bei View Post
    I don't think she's as bad as she's being made out to be if I'm honest.
    That may be something. At what point did he vote for her? If it was before he was in the lead then I don't think he would take down his own partner so quickly. So the timing of it matters. If that makes any sense then you get some free Nan.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gan Ning View Post
    On the whole I am surprised I wasn't killed during the night, guess my bullet proof vest helped xD
    Holy ROLECLAIM Ghandi! You have a bulletproof vest? Why would you come out with that so soon? Someone else died, so you may not have been targeted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    That may be something. At what point did he vote for her? If it was before he was in the lead then I don't think he would take down his own partner so quickly. So the timing of it matters. If that makes any sense then you get some free Nan.
    Is anyone willing to trudge through that plethora of posts to find out? xD

Not me! That's why I asked someone else to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gan Ning View Post
    Holy ROLECLAIM Ghandi! You have a bulletproof vest? Why would you come out with that so soon? Someone else died, so you may not have been targeted at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me in the signup thread
    Yep, I am being smug that we got a Mafia Scum on day 1, might as well get the best of it before they kill me *goes and puts on a bullet proof vest* hope this helps me get through the night >.> lol

Clever clever! *puts on bulletproof and lynchproof vest as well as mafia detection goggles*

hmm Mafia detection goggles... suspicious >.> lol

Well, at the time that Lui Bei changed his vote to Sun Shang Xiang both he and she were tied with 2 votes each. However Gan Ning had 3 votes at the time (Cao Cao x 2 and Lui Bei). So why did Lui Bei change his vote away from Gan Ning and onto Sun Shang Xiang? This put her with the most votes and saved Gan Ning from the lynch.