Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3141454647484950515253545556576171101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

I smell something. Perhaps it's

xD Basically I want to know about Zhao Yun's cop roleclaim at the end of the day. Cao Cao was a green governor so a guilty result seems unlikely unless he's insane or paranoid. xD So I'd like to know who he investigated tonight and why he waited so long to go after Cao Cao.

All that crazy voting at the end of the day was pretty smurfed up and we should sift through it but I don't really feel like it right now. xD Anyone want to chart all that ? xD

I refuse to, frankly. This game is so crazy and unintelligable I can't understand what's going on. xD

We need to find a way to organize everything and set ourselves a goal. This game has grown frustrating due to a lack of clairty. We need a plan, what do you suggest we do?

And smurf bacon. You have idea how much I hate that trout.

Okay. Everytime I type trout I get tit.

Goddammit!

Is this some new titty censor imposed?

I still think people are paying too much heed to it, but that's just me. Well, really I just don't believe Zhao Yun is a cop. For mine, he was either just joking and going along with the general silly flow of the game, Cao Cao roleclaiming governer, whoever it was doing a fake daykill and so on. If not that, then he was just lying for whatever reason. As of now, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and just assuming he was joking, I would rather wait for him to come in and give his side of the story before jumping to any conclusions. But yeah, mainly I just don't believe he is a cop.

if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF/> EN-AU ZH-CN X-NONE ontGrowAutofit/> ontVertAlignCellWithSp/> ontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> ontVertAlignInTxbx/> MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 if gte mso 9]> if gte mso 10]> > /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} !sgat reliops htiw enod m'I !enoyreve swen dooG

whoops. =\

That why this game is so frustrating, mainly. Everyone is being so chaotic it makes the thread hard to read and confusing. Let's get our act together. We can't find anyone suspicious without any reason or logic.

I hate to whip out Lu Bu's Day 1 quote, but it's true: If we don't calm down and get our act together we'll be dismantled. So, I'm gonna request Zhao Yun get in here and tell us what he was saying. We asked very little of others and it's starting to really make this game harder. So, for the sake of gameplay, I'm going to be aggressive if no one else won't.

Zhao Yun: Were you joking? Were you not? Frankly, what you say isn't what's important but I need some answers and some one trying to actually make a case.

And Yue is likely being requested by the mods to speak a ceratin way everday.

Or she's trying to convince us as such. Defend yourself, Yue. Why are you speaking backwards within a layer of crappy text formatting and censored trouts.

I think our first plan should be to make sense of the last minute votes for Cao. Why did so many people vote for him when the moderator basically confirmed his role. Zhuge Liang smurfed up royally with that one but the facts were out there. Was it mafia trying to get the governor out or people just being dumb? Probably the latter. xD

A lot of the day centered around Cao and Gan Ning going back and forth and now they're both town. So maybe we should look at people who just let them argue it out? I still want to hear from our "cop". xD

@ Guan: It's alright to not believe that he's a cop. It's too early in the game for a cop to make such a claim, and quite frankly, I think it's a foolish move on his part. Cao Cao has been pretty much confirmed as being a (town-aligned) governor-type role, as evidence with yesterday's lynch being prevented by himself. However, why would a cop try to want to prove that Cao Cao is guilty right away? It sounds rather scummy to me, imo.

Joke or not, I'm placing my vote on Zhao Yun.

##Vote: Zhao Yun

): .em no tuo deggiw elgooG no dnuof tsuj I ogniht retrevnoc txet sdrawkcab ehT

.semordnilap ni ylno kaeps dluohs I ebyaM .drah si siht ekil gnipyT

.uoy eb ot skcuS : euY@
    I want to believe that you have one of the worst roles yet.