Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 23242464748495051525354555657586272102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Let's consider why Zhao Yun would claim such a thing on both sides.

First, I want to hear his prior investigative attempts.

I hate internet explorer and this stupid post setting, firstly, second time it's posted a post without me actually giving it any command to do so

Anyway, I can tell you he investigated my bedchambers pretty thoroughly the last time he was here, don't be fooled by that cute and innocent face of his and the legendary tales of his gallantry and bravery in battle. He is one of the biggest perverts in this thread, make no mistake. Took me three days to restore my beard to it's full glory after he was done.

Well there's only been two nights so it would have been Cao Cao and whatever he did tonight. xD

I guess it could have been a joke roleclaim. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't allow that as a possiblity. But I do find it odd that you are putting words into his mouth without wanting to hear from him first, Guan Yu. xD

I still refuse to read her posts... It's giving me a real life headache. I have to go to bed now, but I'll catch up tomorrow and post some more, thought ridden posts xD

Anyway, let me make an analysis on Zhao Yun and tell me what you think. I have one vote and I'm not going to watse it this early. Right now, we have no reason to believe a third-party faction like a cult exists, so I will dismiss the notion for now.

Zhao, a relatively inactive player, came in prior to Cao's attempted lynch, after his claims to stop lynches but prior to his role confirmation, and claimed he was cop and Cao was guilty and likely a "Mafia Governor." That seems to be a rather insipid claim, right there. First of all, Governors are always town-aligned, to have a Mafia Governor is very smurfing broken, making the game almost impossible for the town to win.

So, we have two other likely explanations.

1. Zhao is lying. And doing it poorly. He tried to disprove an all-but-proved fact that Cao Cao was governor by both claiming he was guilty and introducing the idea that Cao Cao would be a Mafia Governor. Which is highly unlikely and very unbalanced.

2. Zhao is an Insane or Paranoid Cop. This is more likely. However, if he investigated Cao Cao and got guilty, he failed to acknowledge he could be Insane and/or Paranoid. The only way he could know this is by investigated himself (having him discover if either of these are true), and then another (which could give further information on which, if any, he actually is.)

So, before I make a vote, I want to hear what Zhao has to say.

Or he could've been joking, but that is just going to make me RAGE.

Well I did say just a short while ago that I would rather wait to hear his side of the story before making any decisions about him. I'm not trying to put any words into his mouth, I just don't buy his claim at all.

Besides, I get a good rate from him. With the things he likes to get up to, well, how do you think I can afford to be the best dressed man up in here? You could do with being a little less stingy yourself, Sima, so far all you've contributed to my accessories is this fine headdress.

Scratch that. Cult is a very real possibility if Cult gets guilty readings.

Cao Cao could have easily been recuited by the Cult as a Governor, and Zhao investigate him and got a guilty reading, assuming Cultists come up guilty. This possibility, while unlikely, is very much possible and should be considered.

And Sunny, read a book, silly. xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Shang Xiang View Post
    I still refuse to read her posts... It's giving me a real life headache. I have to go to bed now, but I'll catch up tomorrow and post some more, thought ridden posts xD
    ): em sekil ydoboN

.enola os leef I

.dab leef t'noD

.uoy evol llits I

*euY sguh* .taht yas t'noD

@ Zhen: Anything is possible, even there being a cult. However, I'm going to say that it's quite unlikely, however it's likely that Zhou may be insane and/or paranoid like you suggested. However, I am keeping my vote on him for the time being. Besides, I have to make up for my lack of vote yesterday.

that is supposed to be D: backwards.

We have to consider every option before we pursue this matter, though.

Dx

.yad eht ni reilrae morf si ereht naht yznerf gnimialcelor eht morf nrael ot erom ylbaborp s'ereht dna yssem ytterp saw dedne owT yaD yaw ehT .drawrof evom nac ew erofeb nialpxe ot pu wohs ot deen seod eh ,haey tub poc dionarap ro enasni sdrawot gninael eroM .gnikoj saw nuY oahZ eveileb ot denilcni ssel m'I .ylsuoires em sekat llits enoyna esac ni tsuj dna ,hO

Dx .stsop eht ni kcab tfis ot tnaw t'nod I yhw s'taht ebyam os yzal ytterp m'I ,niaga nehT

Ok, so I had time and I knew the rest of you were lazy smurfs so I complied this list of the final votes after the governor role claim.

Huang Gai votes Yue Ying (1)
    Zhang Jiao unvotes Zhang Fei and votes Cao Cao (4)
    Zhang Jiao unvotes Cao Cao and votes Zhang Fei (2)
    Sima Yi unvotes Cao Cao
    Zhao Yun unvotes whoever and votes for Sima Yi (2)
    Cao Cao unvotes and votes for Sima Yi (3)
    Meng Huo votes Cao Cao (3)
    Guan Yu votes Zhuge Liang (not a player)
    Zhao Yun unvotes Sima Yi and votes Cao Cao (4)
    Lu Meng unvotes and votes Cao Cao (5)
    Gan Ning votes Cao Cao (6)
    Zhang Jiao unvotes Zhang Fei and votes Jian Wei (2)
    Cao Cao performs stoplynch

Correct me if I made a mistake xD

.gniY, %001 eerga I