Page 57 of 124 FirstFirst ... 73747515253545556575859606162636777107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

.tros ytsief eht era smodgniK eerhT eht fo nemow eW .lla ta nekat esneffo oN .eiggib oN

Dx .dnuor lla semit doog eb d'ti ,ti no ni tog elpoep erom fI !nuf era sdrow sdrawkcaB

About 14 hours left.

3 - [M] Zhao Yun - [M] Zhang Jiao, [M] Ma Chao, [M] Zhen Ji

Oh, and I'm a Peasant. I can only vote once per day and never change it.

I think you rushed it a bit too soon. Your posts are based mostly on his investigation, but you have forgotten an important fact : There can exist day cops as well. There still is room for more discussion. There are other flaws as well, but this one has a possible explanation. I don't really buy it myself.

He said he investiagted him during during Night 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhao Yun
    At Night 1 he investigated Cao Cao, and reported to me that Cao Cao was guilty. I have no reason to believe this is a false claim

And if he was a Day Cop, why wouldn't he say so?

But he was dead on Night 1 right? (I didn't read every past entry but i believe that was the case) so how is that possible? He either meant day 1 or he really screwed up hard.

That's highly unlikely. Besides, Liu Bei couldn't have told Zhao any of those things without being inside the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
    all Mafia related discussion must happen in the Official game thread. Please do not discuss the game using instant messengers, IRC, Private Messages, voice chats, phone calls, snail mail etc. etc.

From the Sign-Up thread, btw.

The mafia has a separate forum. The cult does also. So I'm sure that if that was the case they'd have some separate forum/site where they could talk. Like masons do.

But still the whole thing about Night 1 and stuff needs clearing, and by the looks of it Zhao Yun is not gonna show up anymore today. Either way I'm tempted to vote for him.

Well, seeing as it does not appear that Zhao Yun will be reappearing any time soon, I shall state my thoughts on the matter. From the beginning of this little episode I have maintained that he is not a cop, not once did I buy into this story of his. I was willing to let him have the benefit of the doubt as to whether he was serious or not with his claims until he'd had a chance to explain himself, and his subsequent explaination only served to confirm my belief that he was not a cop. The issue I have now is trying to decide what his role actually is. I think that he is either scum, or has a role like the Jester where he wins if he gets lynched. I am inclined to lean towards him being a plain old mafia, but I am not yet ready to rule out the idea of him being otherwise.

There is still time for him to perform some kind of miracle, I suppose, but as of now I am struggling to see how he can extract himself from this hole. But as I said, I am still not sure of his true nature, so this is about as far as I am willing to go for now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    The mafia has a separate forum. The cult does also. So I'm sure that if that was the case they'd have some separate forum/site where they could talk. Like masons do.

But still the whole thing about Night 1 and stuff needs clearing, and by the looks of it Zhao Yun is not gonna show up anymore today. Either way I'm tempted to vote for him.
    Again, highly unlikely they'd have two cops in a Mason forum.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Guan Yu View Post
    Well, seeing as it does not appear that Zhao Yun will be reappearing any time soon, I shall state my thoughts on the matter. From the beginning of this little episode I have maintained that he is not a cop, not once did I buy into this story of his. I was willing to let him have the benefit of the doubt as to whether he was serious or not with his claims until he'd had a chance to explain himself, and his subsequent explaination only served to confirm my belief that he was not a cop. The issue I have now is trying to decide what his role actually is. I think that he is either scum, or has a role like the Jester where he wins if he gets lynched. I am inclined to lean towards him being a plain old mafia, but I am not yet ready to rule out the idea of him being otherwise.

There is still time for him to perform some kind of miracle, I suppose, but as of now I am struggling to see how he can extract himself from this hole. But as I said, I am still not sure of his true nature, so this is about as far as I am willing to go for now.
    I'm with you on this. Short of him pulling a miracle from his arse, I'm going to vote for him. So until he gets back and attempt to clear this issue up:
    ##Vote: Zhao Yun

I just find it hard to believe two Day Cop Masons, one of which who flipped scum, got a guilty reading on a confirmed townie.

Well I just wanted to point out that he could have been a daycop. But I don't buy the reporting thing.
    Anyway I'm gonna go with him for a while. No better candidate at least.

##Vote : Zhao Yun

It's not that being the problem, it's that with the addition of tons of unlikely information.