Page 7 of 124 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

I am not a werewolf & this early in the game I am not revealing my role to town to defend myself. I would prefer if Sima Yi would explain to town why I'm a werewolf.

This is the first day so no investigative role could of found me guilty since we haven't had a night phase yet. Tell me why I'm a werewolf Sima Yi I am not known for my patience.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

The lady doth protest too much.

##unvote: Lu Bo
    ##vote: Cao Cao

Never mess with The Rock again you absolute waffle.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ma Chao View Post
    That is in one game, and this is an entirely new game, so there's a possibility that Sima Yi may NOT have a survivor type role. And it's also quite possible that you may be a werewolf. However, it is also possible that there may be an actual survivor and it could be someone else other than Sima Yi.
    Any player could have any role that is the nature of this game. Nobody is more likely to have one role than anybody else especially at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    That is in one game, and this is an entirely new game, so there's a possibility that Sima Yi may NOT have a survivor type role. And it's also quite possible that you may be a werewolf. However, it is also possible that there may be an actual survivor and it could be someone else other than Sima Yi.
    Any player could have any role that is the nature of this game. Nobody is more likely to have one role than anybody else especially at this point.
    My point is that you're getting super defensive about it, which makes you marginally more scummy than anybody else in the game at this moment. Sima's vote was most likely (I hope) a joke on.

So 2 votes for me. One from a guy who makes a baseless accusation and the second from a guy who thinks he is a former WWE Champion. This is so stupid I feel like role claiming just to get it over with

I don't have a definitive reason but the werewolf thing worries me and I always hated Cocoa. So in the spirit of name association:
    ##vote: Cao Cao

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liu Bei View Post
    My point is that you're getting super defensive about it, which makes you marginally more scummy than anybody else in the game at this moment. Sima's vote was most likely (I hope) a joke on.
    Posting in the game counts as being super defensive lovely

Posting in the game counts as being super defensive lovely
    No but being all like "omg prove it!" counts.

It counts just as much as "X is a "insert role here" & I can't say how I know"

No it doesn't. Sima was imitating Slowpoke from an early Mafia and was joking around with you, but you got taken aback by it. Though I recognise you may not have identified it as a joke vote, you're coming across as panicky already.

No it doesn't. Sima was imitating Slowpoke from an early Mafia and was joking around with you, but you got taken aback by it. Though I recognise you may not have identified it as a joke vote, you're coming across as panicky already.
    I'm so sorry I didn't get your "inside joke", somebody is clearly a "veteran player" Wow normally don't get talked down too this early in a game of Mafia megalols

I'm so sorry I didn't get your "inside joke", somebody is clearly a "veteran player" Wow normally don't get talked down too this early in a game of Mafia megalols
    I'm not talking down to you, I'm explaining what Sima was talking about. xD Sorry if I offended.

If I wasn't sure who was playing as Liu Bei before I do now Just to say my so called "super defensive" behaviour is just me pointing out that Sima is probably wasting towns time. If town want me to prove my innocence at the end of this day I will but you'll all regret it

If I wasn't sure who was playing as Liu Bei before I do now Just to say my so called "super defensive" behaviour is just me pointing out that Sima is probably wasting towns time. If town want me to prove my innocence at the end of this day I will but you'll all regret it
    This post is as good as wearing a name tag.

Haters gonna hate Lu Meng and it's obvious my turn to be the Day 1 bandwagon