Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3538393979899100101102103104105106107108109113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Well aside from me, the only two other people that you all seem to think could be scum are Ma Chao and Meng Huo, but personally I think you've all been to hasty in accepting that Xiahou Dun and Sima Yi are innocent, just because Guan Yu investigated them. Maybe I'm just suspicious because Zhuge messed up the results, which it's a possibility that that did honestly happen, but I can't help thinking that one of those two could still be scum.

Definitely safe, is Cao Cao and Guan Yu. Also Lu Meng seems like a safe bet as a town, but I don't think we can instantly rule him out, though I wouldn't be confident enough to place a vote on him.
    I think that covers everybody. The one thing I will ask of people is to not majority lynch before you've heard from Guan Yu. Depending on who he's investigated, it could change the game drastically at this point.

I think that's what we have been waiting for, but Guan seems to have gone missing. So has Cao Cao now that you mention it.

There's still time though.

Well I'm not content to just sit here and wait. I guess I'll go through the thread again. Maybe SSX clued us in as to what she did with her role and that may provide a clue. It really didn't help that she died without being able to explain it. I'm assuming Concubine = prostitute = some kind of role blocker, but the 'manipulative' part of it is what gets me.

I already checked, but found nothing :S
    She even said that she was asleep during the night or something.

Ma Chao - Days 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ma Chao View Post
    ##Vote: Liu Bei

Simply for the fact that he tried to make me look bad with that horrible misquote he made at the end of Day 0 that Sun Shang Xiang tried to use earlier today.
    Quick vote for Liu Bei for dumb reason. Not really anything since it's Day 1 and they're all dumb reaons, but this could have been planned since:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liu Bei View Post
    Maybe it was the voices in her head. One could mistake them for little birdies, you know.
    And Lu Bu, I'm pretty sure I said that it was his lame attempt at making me look mafia with that misquote.
    oh yeah herp derp i'mma blatently misquote you on day 0 so you'll get lynched.
    It didn't really work, so nice try.
    I'll go ahead and remove my vote. I wanna wait for the other players to chime in before casting another vote!
    ##UnVote: Liu Bei
    Making up plots to get him lynched. Waiting for others to drive the discussion instead of driving it himself. Quick unvote for Liu Bei.

Tyrannical Chancellor could be this game's version of the Godfather for whatever it's worth. It's possible.
    Thanks for that information. It was almost as if you had some inside knowledge of what the role was...

Of course.

Before anyone grabs this chance, I'm going to put myself on the spot. I'm sure most of you must have noticed that I had removed my vote on the previous day for Liu Bei, who turned out to be a confirmed scum at his lynch. Now, I'm glad no one has questioned it so far, I'm bringing this up so we can start some serious discussion, despite it gunning any suspicion on myself. On my behalf, I want to say that at any time of the day, I really had no idea Liu Bei was scum, nor was I playing along with any scheme he may be scheming if he were doing such a thing with me. Let's see what we can out of this, shall we? :letsgo:
    Immediately on the defensive for something no one even brought up (until now). Instead of trying to find mafia he only cares about clearing himself. This was his last post of Day 2 and it was early in that day, so he didn't participate in any of the Cao Cao business. How convienent for him.

I'm going out for a few hours, but I should be back well before the end of the day, unless a majority lynch occurs before then.

WOW I have missed alot haven't I Would it be possible to get a list from mod of all player accounts still in play? I know it's probably on the first page of this thread but for sake of the point of the game we're at now it would be most helpful

[M] Ma Chao
    [M] Lu Meng - Double Vote Townie[M] Cao Cao - Emperor [M] Xiahou Dun
    [M] Guan Yu
    [M] Huang Gai
    [M] Meng Huo
    [M] Sima Yi

I decided not to be lazy. That's how I see the game so far, sorry if I missed any other role claims

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    [M] Ma Chao
    [M] Lu Meng - Double Vote Townie[M] Cao Cao - Emperor
    [M] Xiahou Dun
    [M] Guan Yu
    [M] Huang Gai
    [M] Meng Huo
    [M] Sima Yi

And Guan Yu is a Cop too right

And unsurprisingly reading the game thread tells me nothing

I guess I'll be waiting for Guan Yu then......

I share your sentiments on Ma Chao, Sima Yi. He has proven himself to be a suspicious fellow.

So, Ma Chao, protest us your innocence.

I am just a peasant, and there's nothing else I can say about it. Hopefully Guan can back me up with his investigation on me if he has done his homework. I am doing all I can to help town win, which is what we all want. right?