Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 8588898102103104105106107108109110111112113114118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

You know it just came to me know who is likely to be the last cult member, assuming there is one left, it's maybe Lu Meng! Think about it who better for the cult to recruit then a townie with 2 votes. It's been a known fact from very earlier on in the game what his role was too.

But take Ma Chao out it still leaves 7 peasants. I think both are lying.

So was yours Cao. And you can prevent lynches at that .

If we lynch Ma Chao, we can tell if he's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    So was yours Cao. And you can prevent lynches at that .
    Why is there a lynch here I should prevent

Hey guys, I'm back. Just give me a sec to read through the posts that I've missed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post
    This is the most incriminating thing I've seen in a while

Mine, if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    You know it just came to me know who is likely to be the last cult member, assuming there is one left, it's maybe Lu Meng! Think about it who better for the cult to recruit then a townie with 2 votes. It's been a known fact from very earlier on in the game what his role was too.
    I won't lie, the thought came to me to. I wanted to focus the day on mafia, though, and since I think we caught him let's talk about cult.

Lu Meng was certainly one of the first that I thought might be recruited, but he wasn't the first. Want to guess who the first was, Cao Cao? I'll give you a hint. He was the first confirmed town in this game and probably would not get a single vote from that point on.

Interesting that you immediately pointed the finger at Lu Meng as soon as he shows up!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post
    This is the most incriminating thing I've seen in a while
    Well, that's pretty obvious, isn't it?

Yes, that why I almost single handedly voted off the last cult member.

I'm glad to see you're still as suspicious of me as ever Sima Yi I'll admit casting doubt on Lu Meng when he showed up looks bad but when the thought of him being cult came to me I just had to share with town whether or not I would look guilty in doing so.

But he's so obviously not.

Is it possible to have a double-voting Mafian? I doubt it, as that would make the game a bit unbalanced.

How do you know Meng?
    It makes sense that you were recruited Cao. It really does.