Page 20 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526304070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Who in the Blue Hell do you think you are? Oh, wait, you can kick The Rock. Yeah, it's cool. You can march on in here with your big hair and your mother's wardrobe and kick The Rock in the shins. Just be prepared when The Rock kicks your candy ass all over the forums and back again, bitch.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

4 and a half hours remaining. currently Sun Shang Xiang has the most votes. Sorry, I was at work.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liu Bei View Post
    Who in the Blue Hell do you think you are? Oh, wait, you can kick The Rock. Yeah, it's cool. You can march on in here with your big hair and your mother's wardrobe and kick The Rock in the shins. Just be prepared when The Rock kicks your candy ass all over the forums and back again, bitch.

Since when are you allowed to change your avatar in mafia? I demand an explanation for I can smack the crap out of you with my giant pillars and tiger claws if you don't comply.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

liu bei, I've already warned you twice, switch back your avatar or be destroyed
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Yeah, Liu Bei, swtich back to your avatar that is indistinguishable to the rest of ours. By the power of my glorious beard I command you!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhuge Liang View Post
    4 and a half hours remaining. currently Sun Shang Xiang has the most votes. Sorry, I was at work.
    Actually Please end the day now. I'm fine with being lynched. If I'm not I'm still dipping out of the game. My cat died last night so I have other thing I need to think about right now. I can't play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post

Since when are you allowed to change your avatar in mafia? I demand an explanation for I can smack the crap out of you with my giant pillars and tiger claws if you don't comply.
    Let the Rock tell you something you 600 pound bag of monkey crap. Anybody, and The Rock means ANYBODY who carries around trout like that undoubtedly, unquestionably, ABSOLUTELY SUCKS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Shang Xiang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhuge Liang View Post
    Actually Please end the day now. I'm fine with being lynched. If I'm not I'm still dipping out of the game. My cat died last night so I have other thing I need to think about right now. I can't play anymore.
    I will search for a replacement right away.

Someones been on too much of da chan

it's k, brah.

This game is way too confusing, especially for an old man like me. I look back through posts and can't remember if one person who said one thing is the same person who said that other thing.

*scratches beard in confusion*

I will say this though. I did not see any evidence to take my vote off Lu Bu and so for Day 1 it's as good a vote as any. My beard agrees, and in it's glory it has spoken.

Meng Huo, you swing your pillars around but do you have anything else to say? I can swing my beard around too but I do more than just show off for the ladies.

Gan Ning, looks like the vote is on you. Your last post was confusing because I don't know who in the beard you're talking about. You'll need to clarify or else you'll be strung up by your (less glorious) beard by day's end!

Blog Entries

it's k, brah.
    Im serious, I will modkill you if you dont put your av back, or ask an admin to remove your ability to have an avatar

The Rock will do what you say.

While I find that Liu Bei's trolling is amusing I also feel that it's getting the game very off-track, and that may be his goal to avoid acquiring votes (I also find Sima Yi's beard a reason to NOT vote for him)
    ##vote: Liu Bei
    Any vote on day one is as good as any.

Blog Entries

also, if you post one more giant pic of the rock, or a rock, I will pull out your moustache