Page 26 of 124 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829303132364676 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

(SPOILER)
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    So right now I am suspicious of Diao Chan and Zhang Fei. They voted with Liu Bei who is a confirmed...something...but something bad because it's red and says Tyrannical which can't be good. There was no last attempt to save him so perhaps his friends had already voted with him?

(SPOILER)I was thinking the same thing as I went to re-read Day One's activities. Diao Chan lashed out at Sunshine very early in the day over a vote that didn't seem very serious at the time anyway. She hasn't posted since. Zhang Fei's vote for Sunshine seemed less malicious, and I'm going to say it was just to get a Day One vote out of the way.
    (SPOILER)So my suspicions are with Diao Chan atm. Though with only the one post in Day One, it's not much to go on. And of all the other people that accumulated votes, Lu Bu's gone, Sunshine seems to be in the clear and the rest just copped one-off votes in Day One "I don't know who to vote for" fashion.
    (SPOILER)We really need more people to get involved in Day Two proceedings. Otherwise, it's just the active ones that look suspicious... and that's bad news for all of you nice people

Fathers day.. right I did everything for my father like 4hours ago so I kindof forgot about that.
    Spoliers... Spoliers.... Spoilers.... -face desk-

If people don't post more today I will send my elephants to stampede all over your bloody asses!

So quite a few err.... quiet moments thus far.

Then Be Louder.

I've already stated my suspicions. What are yours?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhuge Liang View Post
    [M] Sun Shang Xiang (3) - Diao Chan, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei
    [M] Lu Bu (1) - Sima Yi
    [M] Liu Bei (4) - Gan Ning, Meng Huo, huang gai, zhang jiao
    [M] Zhao Yun (1) - Yue Ying
    [M] Yue Ying (1) - Guan Yu
    [M] Gan Ning (2) - Cao Caox2,
    So my first thought is to vote for Sima Yi... But I feel with this being my only reason, I will wait to make a decision until I have a bit more.

Plus he makes really good points in his posts.

I've re-read a few pages and I can't seem to find anyone suspicious yet, I mean Whatshisface we lynched last time was pretty obvious but as of now... nothing suspicious yet.

Killing Lu Bu may have been an attempt to frame me. But we'll see what happens once the votes start coming down.

Peace, Sima Yi, call off the elephants, I've been using my time to review Day 1 posts. I agree with Zhang Jiao that we should be concentrating on who Liu Bei was focusing on and who was voting his way.

Well he did try to defend Sun Xiang

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    No opinion to offer on Sunnny then Liu Bei?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Liu Bei View Post
    I don't think she's as bad as she's being made out to be if I'm honest.

True, but the question is why? Is it because she is in cahoots with him? Was the name calling and last minute vote in the face of his own death just a way to take suspicion off her? These are the things I ponder.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Ce View Post
    True, but the question is why? Is it because she is in cahoots with him? Was the name calling and last minute vote in the face of his own death just a way to take suspicion off her? These are the things I ponder.
    your helmet looks funny teehee

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Ce View Post
    It's obvious that its something we may need to take into consideration.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

also, everyone, Im going to sleep, just a warning, I can see any posts you delete so dont do it.