Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 43444484950515253545556575859606474104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Bleh I think ima sig off for the night, it's getting too late where I am. I can't mafia right now.

Sign* off

Evening all, I suppose everyone is asleep again?

Well, I've briefly looked at the action of the past few days and I'm thoroughly confused. We have a most probably confirmed governor, and a host who is saying a little too much?

Argh, it's all so confusing... I'll read through everything now and come back with a better understanding and opinion, I hope :/

Okay! :3

Oh god. This is more of a mindsmurf than the actual mindsmurf mafia... But this one is a little less planned I suppose.

Ok, so, as I read through I found it difficult to make out much, but I did find a few people to be a little suspicious. Namely Zhao Yun, Zhang Jiao and Meng Huo.

Obviously Zhao Yun for the incorrect claim on Cao Cao, after his role had basically been confirmed. As everyone has stated, these questions need answering!

I found Zhang Jiao a little odd when he started talking to himself, as you can see below:

(SPOILER)
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhang Jiao View Post
    ##Vote:Zhang Fei because everyone talks better when there's some heat on, babe.

I'm going to leave these bits of information right here, smoke a bowl, and peace out.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhang Fei View Post
    This all you got to say, buddy? You got to give a little to live a little, you know.
    Living is cool and all, but I want my victory both ways.

Zhang then voted for Cao Cao after he had been confirmed governor, posted another post saying "It is so cool. Work with me, baby." and then when Cao Cao pointed out how suspicious Zhang's activity was he removed his vote. He later went on to change his vote many, many times, which simply added to this already confusing game.

(SPOILER)
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    So now we are stuck with another roleclaimer who just so happens to be pretty close in votes to be lynched? I say we string up this guy, no jokes.

##UNVOTE: Zhang Fei
    ##VOTE: Cao Cao

Postpone this.
    This guy wants the governor dead? Suspicious much
    Actually, I guess if he is basically confirmed, I gotta withdraw this. Sorry, it was just a tense moment.

##UNVOTE: Cao Cao
    ##VOTE: Zhang Fei

If I only knew where to better spend my vote, that would be, like, awesome.

Initially I only had some weird feelings about the way Meng Huo posts, but I think the reason I find him suspicious is because he seems to post quite often, without really adding anything to the discussion, as if he is posting so that he doesn't look inactive. I find that posts like these simply crowd the thread and make it harder to see valuable posts.
    Then there was the fact that Meng Huo voted for our confirmed governor and then quickly unvoted him after Cao Cao went to stop the lynch. We had already confirmed that Cao Cao was a governor, so voting for him was purely a waste a a day's lynch.

Discussing and voting is the only way that we can seek out the scum, so I think that everyone who voted 'just to see what would happen' either didn't think it through enough, or are scum.

I don't have enough evidence to place a vote yet, so I'll have to wait till these people can respond till I can do anything further.

I understand your sentiments about Meng Huo, and I certainly would like to quiz him on that.

However, he is likely a newer player, so he might not have all the aspects of the game under full swing yet.

In regards to Zhang Jiao, I'm not sure about what he's even talking about.

What the hell is wrong with you guys?
    I'm gone for two days and you greet me with 6000 new posts??

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

xD

Hang on, lemme make a post.

This is going to completely smurf you guys up. Be warned.

Liu Bei was not Mafia.

In absolute simple terms, without using the actual role names which which confuse things, Liu Bei was a Cop. I, Liu Bei's partner, am the Backup Cop. Completely overpowered? Yes? For clarification, my role dicatated that when Liu Bei died, I was to receive his powers as Cop. But hang on.

The actual names of our roles? Liu Bei was The Rock. It was simple, if he met the posting requirements, he could carry off a successful investigation. At Night 1 he investigated Cao Cao, and reported to me that Cao Cao was guilty. I have no reason to believe this is a false claim.

Why did Liu Bei come up Mafia? I don't know. I assume there is some kind of role which made him look so, but it's bizarre. Go back to Day 1. Does Liu scream Mafia to you? I believe somebody framed him.

Finally, I carried off no investigation yesterday. Because I did not meet the posting requirements. I felt that if I charged in as The Rock then you would suspect me of being the same guy as Liu Bei, meaning you'd think I was Mafia. That's why I had to make this roleclaim, so I can go back into investigations and sort this smurf out.

mindsmurfed?

The Rock says you better damn well be.

What the smurf?

But here's a problem: Every role in this game is given a Three Kingdoms-esque name counterpart.

Yours isn't. Besides, if Liu Bei had to be The Rock, why would HC be so irritated by his behavior early in the game?

Assuming he had to roleplay as him.

Also, why didn't you mention all this earlier when you voted for Cao Cao, which would have made you more believable and suspicious?

And who else did Liu Bei investigate?

AND Liu Bei died Day 1. There was no night period for him to smurfing investiagte.

Sounds like you, sir, are lying. And poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhen Ji View Post
    What the smurf?

But here's a problem: Every role in this game is given a Three Kingdoms-esque name counterpart.

Yours isn't. Besides, if Liu Bei had to be The Rock, why would HC be so irritated by his behavior early in the game?
    Indeed it was quite weird, but that was it. The Rock and Wannabe Rock. And I'm unsure, but it was quite aggravating.