Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 447484888990919293949596979899100104114 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

It's so true. xD I guess it's just in my nature.

You have not voted for Yue Zhang.

Wasn't sure, again had a long day and I knew I had been considering her.

##UNVOTE: Zhang Fei

QUIT JUMPING ON MY VOTE AND MAKING IT A TRAIN THAT IS EVEN WORSE.

##VOTE: Sima Yi

For what it's worth, I did say that my 3rd investigation was Sima Yi and that he came back innocent, the issue there is if my role is an actual cop or a naive one. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore zhuge liang what have you done to me I wish i could just go back to being a simple concubine

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Guan Yu View Post
    For what it's worth, I did say that my 3rd investigation was Sima Yi and that he came back innocent, the issue there is if my role is an actual cop or a naive one. I don't know. I don't know anything anymore zhuge liang what have you done to me I wish i could just go back to being a simple concubine
    Could you investigate yourself to find out if you are Naive?

I doubt you're a Naive. Or if you are then there must be another. It's too advantageous for the mafia.

Oh god, that's right. Fsk it, I don't know what I'm up to any longer.

Well, you mention Zhuge Liang blew your first investigation as well, right? Since Cao Cao is town, you originally were told he was guilty before it was corrected, right? What if the mistakes came about because Zhuge is dumb and kept on screwing up the result because your cop role is a little different? Maybe he thought Naive meant your results were backwards until he remembered and made amends (albeit terribly).

We just gotta think, "If we thought like HC and were screwing things up, how would we do it?"

I want to read through Zhao Yun's posts and see who he played friends with.

Nah, Cao Cao came back as innocent. Sima Yi got a PM saying "guilty" then "woops no sorry he's innocent" before the night ended, and Xiahou Dun got a guilty and Zhuge didn't realise it until halfway through today when we'd all been going back and forth on the idea. I had considered the idea that I was getting reverse results, but yeah it makes no sense with Cao Cao coming up clean. I think pretty much I can only be a cop who has just picked townies repeatedly and been given wrong results by Zhuge or a Naive cop and will only get innocent, unless there is some other kind of cop that I could be. Random cop or whatever is? IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhang Jiao View Post
    We just gotta think, "If we thought like HC and were screwing things up, how would we do it?"
    By messing up the names?

Is Jiro at fault here then? Ha ha ha.

I don't think Zhuge would bother amending the results for a Random cop, what's the point of it?

My girl wants to go out to get something to eat, so I think I'll do that. I'm through running my mouth only to find my own foot shoved in it. I'm going to let intelligent players do some magic and sort things out today. What do you guys call that trout, reasoning?

y halo thar zhang jiao, car 4 concubine???

Also yeah I guess you're right, I really don't know what the smurf right now. I blame Sun Quan, massive ponce that he is. Disgrace to his father and brother.

So have we any ideas for the moment.

What's everyone opinion on Ma Chao? Now he doesn't seem to scream suspicious to me but I have noticed something in his posts. He seems to be pulling the stuff I've been pulling for the majority of this game, posting without real substance. I've been trying to improve my newbie little tactics recently but I fail to see much improvement in ma chaos posts in terms of real information. This is just pure speculation at the moment but I may look into this a bit more.