Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 477787919293949596979899100101102103107117 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Oh, in any case, I'll place my vote on Zhang Fei, for this lovely post which he made to perhaps stop us from lynching Zhou Yun. This was also his last post made, and hasn't post since then.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhang Fei View Post
    Are you guys insane? When you lynch a Jester they WIN. That's the definition of a Jester. They don't simply die and the game continues to see who really wins because the town/mafia are more important or something, the Jester wins. In past games, if an independent party such as the lyncher or some other weird thing wins early on in the game, the game sometimes continued for second place. As in not first.
    ##Vote: Zhang Fei

Zhang fei, I apologize if you end up appearing tonight to defend yourself because I won't be here. To the rest of you, good night and good luck.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhang Jiao View Post
    Is Jiro at fault here then? Ha ha ha.
    Due to the fact that everything occurs while I am asleep, I have actually done nothing this game. I have not had anything to do with night actions whatsoever, much to my embarrassment. I had hoped to actually be of use.

I am not above destroying you to get some exercise though, Zhang Jiao. Be warned!

J

Well while you're here can you do us a favour and confirm that HC sent me the wrong information? The PM he sent me to tell me that was titled something like "you're gonna kill me" xD also had his proposition that he would confirm this in the thread, either that or his next one

Blog Entries

I can confirm that Guan Yu received incorrect information.

Handling night actions can be confusing, so I would appreciate if you all rolled with the punches.

In addition, I believe the day is up. Bear with me while I give you a vote count and flavour.

J

Blog Entries

Final Vote Count

[M] Guan Yu (0) - Sun Shang Xiang, Meng Huo, Zhang Jiao
    [M] Xiahou Dun (1) - Guan Yu, Sima Yi, Sun Ce, Ma Chao
    [M] Zhang Fei (6) - Zhang Jiao, Xiahou Dun, Sima Yi, Lu Meng, Meng Huo, Ma Chao
    [M] Sima Yi (1) - Zhang Jiao
    [M] Huang Gai (1) - Yue Ying

Blog Entries

Zhang Fei was meditating by the pond. The fish watched as a shadow stalked up behind him and lopped off his head. The blood killed the fish. Tough luck, huh?

Zhang Fei was Mr Yang played by Jessweeee♪!

Zhang Jiao decided to take a moonlit stroll. As he passed by a pond, he saw the slumped body of Mr Yang and a discarded blade.

"Ah, well, I guess that's like it, then, huh," he said as he committed seppuku.

Zhang Jiao was Mr Yin played by Genius Lynx!

Night begins now. Send in your actions quick smart please

Blog Entries

Oops, Jiro forgot something!

DING DING DING
    Yue Ying, you have won! you may now leave the town and pursue your ultimate destiny!
    Yue Ying was the crazy peasant yellow turban played beautifully (especially considering yue ying is zhuge liang's wife) by Mo Nercy, go on you sad apple, take a bow!

Blog Entries

THE DAY NOBODY DIED

Strangely enough, no one died last night. Day 5 has begun

...That's... weird.

This game keeps getting stranger by the minute. As wonderful as it is that no one died last night, the question remains, why the hell didn't anyone die last night? Is there a doctor in the house anyone? I am pretty clueless about who to suspect, especially since nothing is what it seems to be. :O_O:

Well yesterday WAS a mental clustersmurf, while that isn't anything new on this game it doesn't help matters at all.

I theorize that mafia must have targeted our cop, and the doctor, whoever that may be, have decided to protect him that night. So if that had happened, then no one died because of it. However, the way this game has been played, I don't know if that's what really happened. This game is too messed up for my brain to compute.

Tell me about it

I assume another slow start, and I'm probably going to be going to bed earlier than usual (in 2hours) so I will probably miss out on a lot of the game.