Page 98 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4878889293949596979899100101102103104108118 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Ce View Post
    This game keeps getting stranger by the minute. As wonderful as it is that no one died last night, the question remains, why the hell didn't anyone die last night? Is there a doctor in the house anyone? I am pretty clueless about who to suspect, especially since nothing is what it seems to be. :O_O:
    I'm not a doctor but I do make men feel good after a visit

I love how the game starts just as I'm going to bed... With the way this game has been up until now, all we can do is go after someone who has not been confirmed Good.

omg nobody died!! and yue ying was a crazy turban peasant guy! i guess thats why he acted crazy! things r getting really wierd!!

sun shang i agree with you! and i love your avatar too it is late and no one will come out and play.

but now do we find the bad guyz. i don't know about u but i'd like to know who the cop man visited! mostly because he's a cutie.

Yes, I would like to here from Guan Yi as well. Who did you investigate Guan, and what have you learned?

hi sun ce!! wow both the suns are out its like i'm on star wars.

who do you think is a killer sun ce? we cant hide behind guan 4ever. if he doesnt show then we gots to pick someone!

i dont know about u but i dont like that ma chao. he posts some little things then goes back to hide again. i dun like it!

Hmmm, like you said Ma Chao doesn't say much to go on. The other night when I had tied up the vote count to force the day to be extended to give me time to investigate (I had missed most of the day because of sleep and work) Ying Yue voted for Jiang We and gave him a majority vote which ended in the lynching of a innocent Peasant, I was very suspicious of her. I don't know what a Yellow Turban Peasant is but I guess its not Mafia since it wasn't red. At the same time my little sister Sun Shang Xiang posted and I asked her to vote and retie it up but she did not reply until after the day ended. Now, I understand real life pulls you away from internet games, however, I never understood why she didn't take the initiative to tie the votes up again so the search for scum could continue. She acts innocent but is she?

Is anyone else not surprised?

The way this game is going, Xiahou Dun, nothing should be surprising nothing makes much sense.

Oh about last day...
    Yue Ying won probably because she completed all her taks. At day 1/0 she had to get us to speak spanish (i don't remember anyone doing so though, i did say "non parlo espagnol" but that's not spanish lol), then it was in spoilers (we did that), and backwards (we also did). I think that explains it.
    The Zhangs were related but knew nothing. Poor Jiao even voted for Fei xD

However, none of that helps us root out the remaining scumbags. I am very tired, it's way late here and I can barely keep my eyes open. Hopefully, everyone will be able to help me solve this mystery.

Er, please insert this line: ...come post their insight and... between the words to and help

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Ce View Post
    Hmmm, like you said Ma Chao doesn't say much to go on. The other night when I had tied up the vote count to force the day to be extended to give me time to investigate (I had missed most of the day because of sleep and work) Ying Yue voted for Jiang We and gave him a majority vote which ended in the lynching of a innocent Peasant, I was very suspicious of her. I don't know what a Yellow Turban Peasant is but I guess its not Mafia since it wasn't red. At the same time my little sister Sun Shang Xiang posted and I asked her to vote and retie it up but she did not reply until after the day ended. Now, I understand real life pulls you away from internet games, however, I never understood why she didn't take the initiative to tie the votes up again so the search for scum could continue. She acts innocent but is she?
    Well Big Brother, yes I was away and if you don't remember, the host actually commented saying to please not tie it up.

Also I went to bed last night expecting to wake up to 20 pages to have to read through... I come back, an it's like 10 posts if that. xD

It's Saturday what did you expect?

Hey guys, I just want to apologise for not being very active this game, especially yesterday where I didn't post at all. Real life stuff just got in the way, but I'm here now, so hopefully I can help sniff out some scum. I'm just going to give the thread a quick read over and then get back with my thoughts.