Page 29 of 124 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435394979 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I miss DD.

My apologies to everyone for my absence over the last few days. I was indisposed on the farm. Moving cattle and making silage. Ah the joys of the countryside. But I'm back now and currently reading all the fun I've missed. Great news that we killed some scum but we need to keep the nose to the grindstone here. I am surprised we have a role claim already in the game but as its a bomb role claim it is definitely an important one. Not suggesting anything but it is surely some food for thought right there.
    Anyway I'll be back to post in a while. Plenty of reading to do!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vote count:
    zhang fei (2)- sima yi, Zhang Jiao

Sorry I've been inactive real life tends to get in the way Sorry to hear about Lu Bu, he actually did his best to contribute & help town yesterday. Liu Bei, despite the fact I was beginning to believe may of been innocent, flipped scum. Not only are we rid of our first scum but we're rid of a spam artist hindering town!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sun Ce View Post
    Well, at the time that Lui Bei changed his vote to Sun Shang Xiang both he and she were tied with 2 votes each. However Gan Ning had 3 votes at the time (Cao Cao x 2 and Lui Bei). So why did Lui Bei change his vote away from Gan Ning and onto Sun Shang Xiang? This put her with the most votes and saved Gan Ning from the lynch.
    As Sun Ce has pointed out Liu Bei saved Gan Ning from thew lynch with his vote. Now I am aware that Gan Ning did vote for Liu Bei but as we've seen in the past scum aren't above throwing each other under the bus in order to win. Despite the fact they voted for each other in game interaction between the 2 seemed rather sparse. Liu Bei focused on spamming & Gan Ning was just posting here & there. I'll let things play out a little more before voting

In fairness now the majority of Liu Bei's spamming was on day 0. We were all guilty of spamming a little bit on that day. Maybe not to the same level but still.
    Anyway. I'm completely lost with all the names and the faces don't help this game either. I was feeling a little suspicious of Sun Shang after her last minute attempt to off Cao Cao on day 0 with that last minute vote but since she was nearly a casualty of the first lynch where we nabbed scum, I'm not so sure. I'm wondering if the votes for her were an attempt to save Liu Bei. But I've nothing to go on so I would appreciate input from others.

##vote: Sima Yi

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhao Yun View Post
    ##vote: Sima Yi
    Not buying Sima Yi's claim as the bomb? Care to explain?

My vote is based more on the analysis I did earlier in the day as opposed to the bomb thing. I think the claim was just part of Sima's imitations of past players (that being DD's India) and shouldn't be taken into too much consideration. Just like the Slowpoke Werewolf incident.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    that's why they didn't go through with their framing me ploy
    I don't understand this

You mean they have a framer and they were going to frame you but didn't? How would you know this? And wouldn't they want the town to think a bomb is guilty, so an innocent is lynched and another dies in the blast? I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zhao Yun View Post
    Just like the Slowpoke Werewolf incident.
    I will admit that this is still in the back of my mind :/

I'm not inclined to believe the role claim of anybody this early in the game

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    I'm not inclined to believe the role claim of anybody this early in the game
    An attempt to make themselves immune from the lynch?

Roleclaiming at such an early stage doesn't exactly scream innocence. Care to offer any opinions on anyone Lu Meng?