Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst ... 166696106110111112113114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1847

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

And we don't have to accept anything. We shouldn't, either. You're endagering all of us by putting too much faith in Guan Yu. He wouldn't know if he's naive or not.

I believe Meng Huo has 3 votes at this point. A majority is 4. Hey mod can I stop a majority lynch if not I might just stop the lynch now

The reason I trust Cao Cao is because he's been confirmed by his actions, not by the word of a guy who dodesn't even know his own sanity. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    I believe Meng Huo has 3 votes at this point. A majority is 4. Hey mod can I stop a majority lynch if not I might just stop the lynch now
    Why would you do that? How do you know that Meng Huo is telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Xiahou Dun View Post
    Why would you do that? How do you know that Meng Huo is telling the truth?
    I don't but with everyone using such weak reasoning ie "oh he voted to lynch a townie" when that townie didn't make any real effort to defend himself. If nobody is going to see sense then I'm stopping the lynch

WHO'S USING THAT REASONING???

Seriously guys, if you don't bother reading the game thread then I might as well just walk out of here.

Well you, Lu Meng & Meng Huo Ever since this game began you've been attack Meng Huo for voting for Ma Chao for the same reasons you did. And the you call his reasoning weak because you seem 100% sure of a bogus cop roleclaim. Just waiting for mod then I may just stop the lynch.

Thank you, Cao Cao.

Forgive them, God, for they know not what they do.

Well you, Lu Meng & Meng Huo Ever since this game began you've been attack Meng Huo for voting for Ma Chao for the same reasons you did. And the you call his reasoning weak because you seem 100% sure of a bogus cop roleclaim. Just waiting for mod then I may just stop the lynch.
    Are you smurfing with me? I never used him voting Ma Chao as a way of stating my point.
    If you bothered to read anything you would have seen that it was basic process of elimination.
    And please define strong reasoning. I bet even yours wouldn't match that definition.

Here it is :Cao - He's confirmed Emperor. He might be cult but still. I can't vote for him cause he'll just stop the lynch and make the day go to waste.
    Guan Yu - He's the cop! Don't say he's not. Zhuge Liang confirmed it. I'm looking at you Cao.
    Sima Yi - Suspicious claim BUT he turned innocent on investigation. That's +1 in his favor no matter what.
    Lu Meng - Doublevoter duh
    Meng Huo - Nothing. He even claimed Peasant which is pretty much impossible. Therefore I can't vote anyone else except for you.

Now how is this a weak argument? And how is yours stronger?

Because 1. You fail to consider the fact Guan may be naive. 2. By finding me evil because I claim peasant. :rolleyes:

I don't have to consider Guan Naive.
    In my perspective : I'm innocent. Cao is definitely innocent. Then Sima Yi can also be innocent. He only made 3 investigations. There are 8 players (actually there were even more at the time)

Meng Huo - Nothing. He even claimed Peasant which is pretty much impossible. Therefore I can't vote anyone else except for you.
    There have been 7-8 players claiming peasant I've already said this was a pile of bs. Saying he cannot back up his claim is a weak argument because apart from me & Lu Meng NOBODY can back their claim up. I voted for you because this is piss weak reasoning.

I realise I hand the Mafia a free shot by stopping the lynch but I feel by doing so we will no for once & for all who is guilty

But you do have to consider the possibility Guan mgiht be naive. It's to consider him not being naive when you were investiagted and "proclaimed innocent."

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Meng Huo View Post
    But you do have to consider the possibility Guan mgiht be naive. It's to consider him not being naive when you were investiagted and "proclaimed innocent."
    Personally I believe his roleclaim to be 100% bogus