Page 19 of 124 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425293969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors Game Thread: Mafia XX GAME OVER Mafia cockblock the Cult

Anyway guys, I gotta go to the mall. Haven't been shopping ages, hoperfully gonna pick up Persona 4 coincidentailly enough.

See you later! I hope to be back by the end of the day, if possible. Toodles!

*strokes his magnificent beard*

I'm not gonna lie, this names in this game are pretty confusing. So if old Cid mixes some of you up please forgive him.

My beard is telling me that Cao Cao is not working for the enemy. He handled the Day 0 pressure pretty well and has handled himself well since. That double vote is powerful and he is taking it seriously.

As I stroke my beard I do not land on suspicion for Liu Bei. Not only did he impersonate the most electrifying man in entertainment right off the bat, but he has also been pretty vocal about weeding out the bad eggs.

Currently my vote is on Lu Bu. I guess it will stay that way for now. My spectacular beard will look more closely into this now that I am awake.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sima Yi View Post
    My beard is telling me that Cao Cao is not working for the enemy. He handled the Day 0 pressure pretty well and has handled himself well since. That double vote is powerful and he is taking it seriously.
    Your flattery suggests to me you are rather eager to forget about the werewolf thing from Day 0 but let it be known I will not forget!

Why are you voting for Lu Bu?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yue Ying View Post
    Hola.

Lo siento, no han existido.

Pensé que podría hablar un idioma extranjero a entrar en el espíritu de esta mafia, pero yo no hablo chino.

Un día es siempre una puñalada en la oscuridad, así que creo que voy a

## Vote: Zhao Yun

¡Lo siento! Me acaba de elegir a alguien que no está en el radar, porque no voy a estar de vuelta antes del día uno termina.
    My beard is versed in many languages (or knows how to go websites who are), so here is the translation of the above post if anybody cares (which nobody seems to).

Hello. I am sorry, have not existed. I thought that a foreign language could speak to enter the spirit of this Mafia, but I do not speak Chinese. A day is always a stab in the dark, so I believe that I go a ## Vote: Zhao Yun I am sorry! It finishes me choosing to that she is not in the radar, because I am not going to be of return before the day one finishes.

I think I'm gonna need help on the english bit too.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    Your flattery suggests to me you are rather eager to forget about the werewolf thing from Day 0 but let it be known I will not forget!

Why are you voting for Lu Bu?
    My beard is the only thing that flatters. I am just stating how I feel about the state of the game. And if you want to get hung up on the warewolf thing then that's your business but I suggest you read up on your EoFF mafia history before you judge my true motives.

My vote for Lu Bu had to do with him "randomly" voting for you yesterday even though you had two votes already. I don't buy it was random, so why not just say so? I wouldn't hold it against him. All kinds of excuses get thrown around on the first day. Being jealous of my beard, for example. But randomly voting for the current vote leader just doesn't cut it (and please don't cut my beard).

Okay then, Lu Bu why did you vote for me yesterday?

Okay 3 things
    1) I'm signing in finally
    2) I'll be checking on what I've missed out on
    3) I will beat everyone with a giant pillar if I get voted for the death.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

##unvote: Meng Huo

I thank you for that. It seems lots of rage is flying each and every way on this day 1. Not that I'm complaining, the day 1 of the previous mafia was a bore

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cao Cao View Post
    Gan Ning you've made very few posts thus far & decide to lay blame at the feet of one of the games most active players Liu Bei. Start posting some more because it looks like you're just about "keeping your head above water" if you catch my drift.
    ##Vote: Gan Ning

Probably won't be back before the end of Day 1, it is Saturday night after all

I won't be around from 2-5 or 6 pst time due to some plans I have for the day.
    I need to get a beard that will make me gorgeous like Sima Yi's and it could take an extensive amount of time.

well first off I think he was being suspicious when he claimed that Cao Cao was acting suspicious when he acted super defensive about being a werewolf, when I didn't really think he was being super defensive.

Then he was quick to point fingers (in a jokingly fashion) that Meng was quick to jump off the bandwagon as he was to jump on it, 2 minutes after he did the same (not jumping on or off the bandwagon, but unvoting) when the page he unvoted on could have already been loaded before he saw his post.

Thirdly he is impersonating The Rock n I don't like what the Rock is cookin' lol

as an afterthought, if you were Mafia Scum, then wouldn't you try to be as productive as possible lol.

with regards to me not posting much, on fridays and saturdays I work loooooong shifts at my job.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gan Ning View Post
    well first off I think he was being suspicious when he claimed that Cao Cao was acting suspicious when he acted super defensive about being a werewolf, when I didn't really think he was being super defensive.

Then he was quick to point fingers (in a jokingly fashion) that Meng was quick to jump off the bandwagon as he was to jump on it, 2 minutes after he did the same (not jumping on or off the bandwagon, but unvoting) when the page he unvoted on could have already been loaded before he saw his post.

Thirdly he is impersonating
    The Rock n I don't like what the Rock is cookin' lol

as an afterthought, if you were Mafia Scum, then wouldn't you try to be as productive as possible lol.

with regards to me not posting much, on fridays and saturdays I work loooooong shifts at my job.

The Rock says this ain't playgroup. If The Rock thinks your roody-poo candy ass is guilty, The Rock will Layeth the Smackdown on you, jabroni. Tell me, Gan Ning, you want to go one-on-one with the great one?

Well the Rock says this ...

##vote: Gan Ning.

BRING IT.
    Last edited by [M] Harry - Dad's Dad; 06-18-2011 at 09:04 PM.

/me kicks The Rubble in the shins! thats right, you rubble now after I have got through with yer pansy ass!

OOC: Going out now, saturday night n everything lol