Thread: CONGRATULATIONS!

Default CONGRATULATIONS!

Anyone know all of the different ways the characters celebrate after a trial battle?
    I've been documenting their moves and so far, certain characters duplicate their celebration maneuvers with other weapons like the spear/pole, while others differentiate between those as well. Everyone seems to have two random celebrations that make the weapon disappear (i.e. Vaan tosses a fruit or drink from a bag {I don't know what the hell those things are called, it looks like a bag, but it holds water like a cantine. It's not called a cantine, is it?})

I can't tell yet if the random celebrations are the same for a character who is unarmed (since the random celebrations remove the weapon anyway), but I know that Vaan and Balthier possess my favorite celebration maneuvers thus far. Vaan's gun celebration and Balthier's dagger celebration are a couple of the best.

Anyone else? Notes?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I think I saw Penelo stab herself in the face once, because the celebration didn't work right. I think it was with an arrow or something, I just giggled xD

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Well, I know that when she's using a crossbow, she just does a little dance and gives the thumbs up... but I actually can't remember if the crossbow was still there. If the crossbow disappeared, that means her "thumb's up" was just a random celebration, in which case, I don't know what she does with the crossbow.

P.S. The idea that Penelo stabbing herself being a joke at her "useless" expense is not lost on me. But if it is a joke, I simply choose to ignore it. If it's really something you saw, it's either a glitch or meant to be comedic.