Thread: Requesting Final Fantasy VII Art for sleeve Tattoo

Default Requesting Final Fantasy VII Art for sleeve Tattoo

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing me up a design for a Final Fantasy VII tribute sleeve. Ive seen some fantastic drawings on here and would like to know if anyone has the time to do this for me. The end result will have to be something original to me. Is anyone out there interested? I will post furthar details of what it is that I want if anyone is willing to do this for me.

thanks!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Are you looking for a mural idea? That'd be sick.

are you interested in drawing it for me? I would post links with examples of what im looking for, but according the forum rules, im not allowed to post anything thats not my work. I want all the characters together like a mural, going all down my arm. Id like them to retain their awesome styles whilst Tifa and Yuffie have a bit of sexuality, know what im sayin
    just need someone to come forward to accept the task.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If I drew it for you it would not turn out well. I was just wondering what exactly you were looking for.

For this particular topic you're allowed to post links to examples. The rule is to prevent you from posting a picture you didn't draw and taking credit for.