Thread: Welcome... to Summoners Rift!

Default Welcome... to Summoners Rift!

Simple thread: do you play/enjoy/have any interest in League of Legends? If so, discuss and such. I'll do the lame thing and throw something in here after sleep.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Blog Entries

Fun fact: This game got popular almost entirely from viral marketing on /v/. In fact, that's all /v/ is these days.

there was a picture here

I wanna know about the most popular game... I think that on this one forum I will surely got this one answer.,..

I was looking for a League of Legends thread...I guess this is the newest one when I searched. I used to play DotA for years in college. I played LoL for a bit last year, took a break for a year, and just now picked it up again. Some of my friends have spent money on characters and skins...but I don't think I'll be doing that...especially with DotA 2 coming out soon.

It used to be a good game. But, once you level up, everything changes. The higher you get, the worse the player base becomes. Even sticking entirely to the co-op against the AI (which is way too restrictive, they need to code some different bots), you'll find that past the first five levels, people are jerks. To be polite.

If I wanted to continuously wipe my account so I could stay a newbie, the game might be interesting. But I don't, and I have no desire to hang around the higher level playerbase, who remind me of every bad internet stereotype I've ever heard of.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

I played it for about a week.
    It was fun. I was getting better at it.
    But eventually, I wanted to play with certain characters, and I wanted to see the different animations and designs for them, and I basically just wanted to spend the money on the game, since I just absolutely loathe any type of restriction placed upon me.
    So, rather than pay, I uninstalled the game and never looked back. Besides, it was pretty redundant, really.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Yes, I am currently playing League of Legends to get to know someone a little better. I try to only play Twisted Fate. I play the game with mostly local friends, but please feel free to add me if you like. You can find me on League of Legends as Orogo.
    I believe in the power of humanity.