Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Can you dig it!?

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

There can be only one? You're so lame that you're stealing lines off Highlander now!? Get your own catchphrases!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When we nail your ass to the wall you goin' be eatin' those words G-bitch.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

2D > 3D. You don't see people making petitions to bring back the 3D FF games.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

IDNAN, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but did you know that Jiro and GXIII were the one who established the listing of gang members? They snuck around the gangs and came up with an official list. Yeah, Jiro put you in the Warriors. GXIII accepted the opportunity to fight alongside you with great excitement, while Jiro happily confirmed that you would not be a in his group. It's cool, man. It's cool. You can come back to the Warriors, where you will be appreciated and loved. The Misfits are not for you. He's thrown you out once and is only pretending to accept you now so he can screw you over again. It's a shame, and to think that he would do that to people who were in a group of rejects is shocking, but it happened. Come with us, and you will live like kings. Kings of love.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    2D > 3D. You don't see people making petitions to bring back the 3D FF games.
    I'm sorry, have you heard of Final Fantasy VII?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

I joined the Misfits knowing full well that Jiro aided in the compliation of the list. My brother has been truthful with me from day one, and graciously pleaded for my change in party once I expressed dismay at the miscalculation of my chosen team. I figure it was partially caused by one GXIII's Jedi mind tricks upon Jiro. I'm afraid, as much as I respect you as my senior, I could never join a group so corrupt and disgraceful as your own. So, in the politest way possible, UP YOURS WARRIORS!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jedi mind... Oh you poor, poor boy. Have you ever heard of a Mandalorian Jedi? That's what I thought. Jiro has been deceiving you this whole time.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Oh I know there are no Mandalorian Jedi. This is why the truth must come out now. YOU ARE A FRUAD! You pretend to be Mandalorian, but you've never seen Mandalore. You know not the glory of battle. Hell, your armour has 'Made In China' on the far left of the breast plate.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Jedi mind... Oh you poor, poor boy. Have you ever heard of a Mandalorian Jedi? That's what I thought. Jiro has been deceiving you this whole time.
    Of course he hasn't. Nobody cool has heard of your Star Wars fanfic bulltit. Movies or nothing.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

What is this... I don't even...

Banned
    Blog Entries

Lionhearts? Unlucky, man.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Name View Post
    I joined the Misfits knowing full well that Jiro aided in the compliation of the list. My brother has been truthful with me from day one, and graciously pleaded for my change in party once I expressed dismay at the miscalculation of my chosen team. I figure it was partially caused by one GXIII's Jedi mind tricks upon Jiro. I'm afraid, as much as I respect you as my senior, I could never join a group so corrupt and disgraceful as your own. So, in the politest way possible, UP YOURS WARRIORS!
    Wow, Jiro played you good. Shame, man. You could have been something. Instead you're just thrown in with the pile of other people who were part of a gang that Jiro refused to acknowledge. FFII Helldestroyers, the FFT Geomancer's Guild, the FFV Dance Dance Revolution Club... all disregarded by Jiro so he could annex them into his own Rejects party. Which is your favourite game, Jiro? Out with it. No fannying about.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I leave you people for a week and this is what you do?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Wow, Jiro played you good. Shame, man. You could have been something. Instead you're just thrown in with the pile of other people who were part of a gang that Jiro refused to acknowledge. FFII Helldestroyers, the FFT Geomancer's Guild, the FFV Dance Dance Revolution Club... all disregarded by Jiro so he could annex them into his own Rejects party. Which is your favourite game, Jiro? Out with it. No fannying about.
    Haters gotta hate. You're just jealous because Jiro stole all of your cookies. Yeah. You thought the world had forgotten about that didn't you! But no. We all saw your crybaby face!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Haters gotta hate. You're just jealous because Jiro stole all of your cookies. Yeah. You thought the world had forgotten about that didn't you! But no. We all saw your crybaby face!
    Dude, Warriors get cookies home-made for them by smittenkitten. They're good. We also get cupcakes. Also good. Girl loves to bake. Jiro doesn't eat cookies, anyway. He eats floor. When he lands on it. Just ask him. HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Gravity's a bitch, eh Jiro?

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lionhearts representin'. I'm completely lost here.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.