Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 91 to 103 of 103

Thread: FFVII Makes You Larger!

  1. #91
    Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Charicific Valley
    Posts
    16,590
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    smurfing Cain, you will pay for Jiro's death.

  2. #92
    Feel the Bern Del Murder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Posts
    40,737
    Articles
    6
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Jiro NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    You will PAY for this, Guardian. I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth!

    Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

  3. #93
    Newbie Administrator Loony BoB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Edinbugger
    Posts
    51,263
    Articles
    53
    Blog Entries
    19

    FFXIV Character

    Loony Bob (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Sorry, I've not been around so much lately to keep up with this because I've been too busy watching and listening to a guy sing Disney voices in a demonic voice (while not quoting Mortal Kombat awesomely) while playing a marathon run of FFVII in the name of raising funds for charity.

    FFVII Fights Cancer

    I mean, I know the gang wars are awesome fun and all, but I think that this just goes to show how much FFVII Warriors have already won. Donate, people!

    EDIT: Ahahaha, instead of saying "Sephiroth" he even says "Cancer"
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

  4. #94
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Sorry, I've not been around so much lately to keep up with this because I've been too busy watching and listening to a guy sing Disney voices in a demonic voice (while not quoting Mortal Kombat awesomely) while playing a marathon run of FFVII in the name of raising funds for charity.

    FFVII Fights Cancer


    I mean, I know the gang wars are awesome fun and all, but I think that this just goes to show how much FFVII Warriors have already won. Donate, people!

    EDIT: Ahahaha, instead of saying "Sephiroth" he even says "Cancer"
    Awesome, not even Cancer can beat FFVII!
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Jiro NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    You will PAY for this, Guardian. I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth!
    Yo can hunt all you like but the G-man n crew will be waiting for you, you will be "retuning" to the farplane soon enough Del Dude!






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

  5. #95
    Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    My happy place.
    Posts
    5,547

    Default

    This dog needs a new pack, gentlemen. My family was wiped out.

  6. #96
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Welcome to the right side of this war, sharky dude.

  7. #97
    Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    My happy place.
    Posts
    5,547

    Default

    A heart of a lion. A dog of war.


  8. #98
    I got nothing Jentleness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Oh Lord! I'm stuck in Lodi again
    Posts
    779

    FFXIV Character

    Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

    Default

    You won the fight but you lost your soul G-Man. You killed your little brother over a color and game. Now you will never get to share anything with him ever again, all you will have are your memories, and the memory of his death by your hand. Hope you can live with that. Oh, and you can consider yourself disowned for the rest of this game because I want nothing more to do with you!
    :kaoupset:

  9. #99
    DMKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    11,267

    FFXIV Character

    Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    You have Tifa.

    We have Rydia.



    Oh and we have Rosa too!




    Shall I continue?
    No, please stop posting butt ugly pig disgusting womenz plz. Unless you want to continue making yourselves look worse.

  10. #100
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jentleness View Post
    You won the fight but you lost your soul G-Man. You killed your little brother over a color and game. Now you will never get to share anything with him ever again, all you will have are your memories, and the memory of his death by your hand. Hope you can live with that. Oh, and you can consider yourself disowned for the rest of this game because I want nothing more to do with you!
    :kaoupset:
    You're right, I have lost my soul. This gang is all I have left. Power is all I strive for now. I will destroy all who oppose me, and when I stand victorious over all other gangs I will turn to your Secret Police and unleash my vengeance. EoFF will burn.

  11. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,125
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    stfu noob

  12. #102
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    ... but not before I forcibly insert by testicles into DD's mouth.

  13. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,125
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Sounds kinda gay. You have the wrong impression, dude.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •