Blog Entries

trout has hit the fan.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So, like, a lot of you are dead.

Someone send those fiends! :cuch:

Final battle flavor later. It's the Fourth. Gettin' drunk and lighting trout on fire, yo.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So much death, carnage, and quality entertainment!
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Let's go go Misfits! Let's go go Returners! FOR GLORY

Blog Entries

People die, Bandits dance. When will they stop dancing? When will it stop? Bandits won't stop dancing, not until all gangs are gone.
    Last edited by Remon; 07-05-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do we get the flavor post yet?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

“Rantzien!”

That's the name EoFF was calling.

Or at least it would be in about three minutes. You see, Rantzien had it all figured out. This war was as good as over, and his gang, the Bandits, would be the last gang standing. Listen closely, children, this is the story of how Rantzien the Great outsmarted EoFF's finest, most ruthless, most misunderstood, and most... returniest.

Very early on Rantzien had planted the seeds of friendship. When this war first began, the Bandits seemed to be the most uncaring of all the gangs. Sure, they tagged their fair amount of turf, but when it came down to it they kept mostly to themselves. They didn't front, they left that to all the others. On the surface, they seemed weak... but Bandits always seem harmless during the day.

Behind the scenes the Bandits were making deals with all of the factions. The Returners, Secret Police, Misfits, Lionhearts, and Warriors all had an alliance with Rantzien. From day one he had been hard at work ensuring his gang would become the most powerful.

He faced a few problems after Jiro's death, and the eradication of the Lionhearts. With Jiro gone, Iceglow assumed command of the Misfits, and he wasn't having any of what Rantz was selling. This threw a spoke in his plan, but it only slowed him down a little.

What was the plan, you ask? It was simple, cozy up to each gang with promises of support. This may not sound like much to you, but this was just the beginning. Each promise made held something each gang seemed to need the most.

The reason being, of course, that Rantzien had a spy infiltrate the other gangs to watch and listen for anything they might be planning. The spy, being the leader of another gang, thought his alliance was the true alliance, and helped Rantzien set the other gangs against each other, trying to thin them out before the battle. As the task was finished, however, he had suddenly outgrown his usefulness and was assassinated by yet another spy Rantzien had sent in, leaving him free to complete his plan unchallenged. All that was left now was to acquire a bargaining chip. Power.

Breaking into the Secret Police headquarters, the Bandits stole an entire cache of weapons, weakening the police force significantly while doubling the power the gang held. With this one final action they had far surpassed all the other gangs in fire and manpower. With the last piece of his plan in his possession, Rantzien contacted each of the leaders in secret promising them his support in the coming battle.

The Secret Police accepted his offer of a combined attack against the Warriors, the Warriors were promised stolen weapons from the Returners as payment for eradicating the Misfits, the Misfits were promised support against a weakened Returners, which was rejected as Iceglow believed Jiro's alliance with them still stood, and the Returners were offered assistance in dealing with the Secret Police. The alliances had gone nearly full circle. Rantzien had pitted almost each gang against one another, with absolutely no intention of helping any of them.

Iceglow's refusal to ally himself with Rantzien was no more than an slight annoyance. With the Warriors attacking the three man gang, there would be no one to attack the Returners. The Bandit leader decided that the best course of action would be to attack them himself. With the weapons they stole from the Secret Police, they were twice as powerful as the Returners. With all the kinks worked out, Rantzien would soon be the most powerful man in all of EoFF.

Sitting on the roof of the warehouse overlooking the meeting place of the final battle, Rantzien sat back and relaxed as he sipped at a glass of red wine and enjoyed the sweet music of fighting from down below.

Blog Entries

That's our leader! Suck it up bitches!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

YOU SON OF A BITCH RANTZIEN. I KNEW YOU WERE SCUM FROM THE MOMENT I SAW YOUR BANDIT ASS WALK IN THE DOOR.

*ghosts around*

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bring it WARRIORS, OH WARRIORS COME OUT AND PLAY! BECAUSE I GOT SOME MORE GRENADES WHERE THAT LAST ONE CAME FROM AND I'M GONNA SHOVE THEM RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROATS? RIGHT AFTER I SHOVE ONE RIGHT UP RANTZIENS ASS!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Your victory isn't complete just yet. There's still the small matter of the final boss.

Hello, General Chat! Who takes RSL :rsl: takes the Forums! But, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who! Ha!

Now, the question for the hour is, "Who's got RSL :rsl:?" Answer: I do. Next question: "Who's coming to take him from me?" Come on, look at me! No plan, no backup, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else: I don't have anything to lose!

So, if you're sitting up there in your silly little gang hideouts with all your silly little guns, and you've got any plans on taking RSL :rsl: tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you in the elections and mafia, and then, and then do the smart thing.

Let somebody else try first.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rantzien you cocky little bastard. I had a feeling you'd betray me at some point but I never thought it would go down like this. I trusted you, aided you, left you alone, and this is how you repay that trust? Well your overconfidence will be your downfall. For now all the gangs are on to you and we'll all be gunning for you. You may have all the cops' weapons but we still have the ULTIMA WEAPON, and with him we cannot be defeated.

You may have won this battle, but the war still rages. A Bandit's greatest asset is the element of surprise, and you no longer have yours. So smile now, for it will not last long.

*retreats deep into the caves of the Returner hideout to plot his next move*

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

And so The Misfits 3rd member returns to the fray. It's time to smurf trout up!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Unfortunately, the Misfits are down to two members, as Pike was killed in the onslaught.

I lost some good men too. But ULTIMA WEAPON lives.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum