Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Approaches

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah but you see you grotty little bandit you'll remain far from the grace and power of the Snake. Because you couldn't fool me, no one fools no Misfit! Misfits rule and whilst we are small we're no fools and not weak either.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Raptured by his ego, Rantzien's disgrace
    shall be known with his fall from grace.
    A Snake far more powerful with his fangs bared
    shall strike down Rantzien, who shows more ignorance than should be dared.
    The other bandits will then fall with most haste,
    as the mighty snake bestows upon them poison's taste.
    And the bandits shall cry following their loss,
    their end shall come beyond chaos.
    Returners Represent!

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Mighty Snake I hope you understand I can't dance, I'm British you see we support the wall and drink. But I do come with an offering: This is what you would expect if NCG actually danced for your pleasure.
    Oh Mighty Snake! What my fellow Misfit says is true! Here is a film of what poor dancing skills us British folk own, for your watching pleasure!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Banned
    Blog Entries

Ugh, I'm bored and I feel sick. Somebody argue with me.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Edge7 View Post
    Raptured by his ego, Rantzien's disgrace
    shall be known with his fall from grace.
    A Snake far more powerful with his fangs bared
    shall strike down Rantzien, who shows more ignorance than should be dared.
    The other bandits will then fall with most haste,
    as the mighty snake bestows upon them poison's taste.
    And the bandits shall cry following their loss,
    their end shall come beyond chaos.
    A poem truly worthy of the great Snake.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

And thus, The Returners show they're worthy to be our allies in the fight, with a beautiful poem to the almighty Snake!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Dude View Post
    Frankly my dear boy, you're feeling dead not sick, to feel sick one does need to be still in the realm of those not dead. Snake would not settle for this he'd be too glorious.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I'm bored. Let's play a game.

NEW RULE FOR THIS THREAD:
    If you do not acknowledge how wonderful, magnificent or plain awesome The Snake is in every post you make, The Snake will actually kill you. No joke.

Also, if you use the letters "v" or "j", I will kill you.

Also, if you don't post at least once every 24 hours, I will kill you.
    So I am Very much dead, it saddens me that such a Just member of the warriors has been slain.

I would Very much like to say right not that the criminal Snake desperately needs to be bought to Justice for the sake of the sanity of everyone here!

Addendum: Also he is so very much not awesome or epic. :elk:

Banned
    Blog Entries

Frankly my dear boy, you're feeling dead not sick, to feel sick one does need to be still in the realm of those not dead. Snake would not settle for this he'd be too glorious.
    I am going to cut your arms off and then beat you with them whilst you try to defend yourself with your bloody stumps. Then I am going to take your head and insert it into your anus to make you form a doughnut shape. Afterward, I take you, put you back into your mother's womb, and then I will abort you.

Blog Entries

I am going to cut your arms off and then beat you with them whilst you try to defend yourself with your bloody stumps. Then I am going to take your head and insert it into your anus to make you form a doughnut shape. Afterward, I take you, put you back into your mother's womb, and then I will abort you.
    Big words for a ghost, pity that you didn't say them before you got killed and a bigger pity that you didn't say them BEFORE I slept with your momma and get her pregnant with you. Yes, I am your Father. All hail monstrously powerful Snake.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Big words for a ghost, pity that you didn't say them before you got killed and a bigger pity that you didn't say them BEFORE I slept with your momma and get her pregnant with you. Yes, I am your Father.
    Well I suppose they don't make condoms for woefully small penises.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Snake is truly a master of tactics, combat, and subterfuge. Perhaps he is the legend, the Big Boss, the one, true Solid Snake.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserDragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I'm bored. Let's play a game.

NEW RULE FOR THIS THREAD:
    If you do not acknowledge how wonderful, magnificent or plain awesome The Snake is in every post you make, The Snake will actually kill you. No joke.

Also, if you use the letters "v" or "j", I will kill you.

Also, if you don't post at least once every 24 hours, I will kill you.
    So I am Very much dead, it saddens me that such a Just member of the warriors has been slain.

I would Very much like to say right not that the criminal Snake desperately needs to be bought to Justice for the sake of the sanity of everyone here!

Addendum: Also he is so very much not awesome or epic. :elk:
    Well done good sir.

I would like to add: V. J.

Also: smurf Snake!

And if I could only break that third rule while breaking the other two I would.

PS: See you in your nightmares Snake. I can't wait to play.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Umm... wtf is going on?

That flavor wasn't a warning. It's real time. There's no time to react to being betrayed because you're all too busy killing each other.

Snake vs. Rantzien do it now!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Del Murder charged Rantzien head on, with fury in his eyes. The thief nimbly, effortlessly, stepped aside, not even spilling a drop of his drink, and Del went crashing into the wall behind him. When he arose, there stood Remon with two AK-47s pointed at his chest.

'Any last words before I dispose of you?' asked Rantzien casually.

Del Murder wiped the blood from his mouth. 'You may be a liar, a cheat, and a scoundrel, but are you yet a man? Will you face me, one on one, no fancy weapons, no tricks. One battle to settle the score.'

'If that's how you want to play it.' Rantzien nodded to Remon, and he shot Del once in the thigh. A circle was formed around them, and the fight began.

Limping, Del Murder was unable to parry the first blow, a right cross to the temple. As he lay on his hands and knees, Rantzien just laughed. Wanting to get back to his spoils, Rantzien decided to end it quickly with a swift kick to the head, but this time Del was ready. Balancing on one knee, Del Murder caught the foot inches from his face, and spun Rantzien to the ground. Then he was upon him, landing blow after blow to the pretty boy's face. Unable to fend off the fury, Rantzien instead sent a quick fist to the open wound on Del's thigh, send him screaming in agony. This allowed him to scuttle free, and now both fighters stood facing each other, Del limping heavily, and Rantzien trying to relocate his jaw.

'Enough,' said Rantzien. 'I already have the Snake to deal with. Let's end this.' He taunted Del Murder, and Del charged, knowing what was about to come. As Del sent a right hook towards Rantzien's head, Rantzien sent his own right at Del's side, but this was no ordinary punch. Hidden within the Bandit's hand was a blade, a blade meant for the kidney of the Returners' don, but Del Murder knew better than to trust a Bandit twice. Feigning the hook, Del backed off, and the blade swiped at air inches from a mortal blow. Del landed a quick uppercut to the chin, and the blade flew from Rantzien's hand as he slumped over. With victory in hand, Del clasped his hands for the final blow, but the Bandit was not yet out of tricks. Rantzien produced a second blade from his shoe, and as Del was to bring the crushing blow down, Rantzien struck upward, nailing his opponent right through the chin.

Del Murder fell down, finished. 'Congratulations,' said the Snake, appearing from the shadows, raising the hand of the victor. 'A very good showing.'

'No...' said Del Murder. 'No....w.' 'Now....!' From the crowd jumped him. The Returner himself. The ULTIMATE WEAPON. And strapped to his chest was about 15 pounds of C4.

Part 2 coming up.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum