Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Approaches

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

High above the battle below on the rooftops Iceglow edged forwards, no one missed the misfits below, no one ever realized they weren't there. That was their greatest weapon they could slip unnoticed through most of the forums before landing some truly devastating blows. Pike was gone, she'd be slaughtered by those damn bandits as the gang fled through their territory. Iceglow still saw her laying there when he closed his eyes, laser rounds cauterizing the wounds even as they made it. They didn't shoot her just once or twice but from the way she was full of small burnt through holes she could've been hung up to make a star spangled banner.

I Don't Need A Name was down in the building below, he was rigging up some defenses, if all went to plan then this would cause the remaining bandits to storm the place. He knew of course he and I Don't Need A Name probably didn't stand a chance in the end, Snake was out there and Snake wasn't predictable like the rest, the words came back to haunt him a voicemail message, he'd never even felt the phone ring or vibrate but it was there alright Snake's raspy voice simply telling him "You're already dead"

Returning his mind to the present he flipped the cap up on the scope of the high powered .50cal sniper rifle he was nursing in to position and sighted through it. Del Murder wasn't doing so good down below, Remon had cheated...just like the damn Bandits to cheat. Quickly Iceglow scoped over the entire scene, everyone was there. Well everyone left alive after the battle, Pike's accusing eyes flashed through his mind once more he banished the thought with some effort he had to focus, sighting up on Rantzien he thought about his plan. Del Murder didn't expect to win hence why the ultimate weapon had a bomb strapped to him. Iceglow trusted that plan about as much as he could trust the words of Rantzien himself. Del Murder went down to a cheap trick, surprising that he could talk to get Ultima Weapon to make his move. Remon reacted fast twin AK-47s coming up and then flying out of his hands as the 50 cal headshot blew his brain apart like it was an over-ripe melon. Rantzien was still on the floor, no shot yet, Damn Ultima Weapon standing in the way.

Below he heard the first of the defenses go, Sharkythedog had forced entry along with 2 police officers, Caboose and Jentleness they had hit the defenses hard. Snake was out in the square now, looking up directly at the spot where Iceglow was hiding, Rebellious Eagle fired up and Iceglow put a round through his chest taking the Eagle's life, the body lifting completely off the floor and flying back until it went through a shop window. "Well at least he flew once" Iceglow thought as he moved the sight round seeking his next victim, 2 bullets fired, 3 left in the clip and he knew he'd never have time to reload to the second clip.

Ultima Weapon was still in his way of killing Rantzien most of the other gang members below were frozen in fear. Snipers above, gunfire and explosions ripping through the building below the sniper and to cap it all off a suicide bomber in their midst. Iceglow fired once more the round knocked the Snake clean off his feet, angrily the Snake rose his right shoulder clearly broken or dislocated but somehow his life intact. Most men would've been convinced to stop by a shoulder hurt like that, Snake however was convinced to just get started. He strode over to Ultima Weapon and grabbed the would be suicide bomber by the throat. Dragging him over he entered the lobby of the tall building Iceglow was using for his perch and once within he tied Ultima Weapon to a pole using the handcuffs from Officer Caboose's mangled corpse, seems the officer being bold had tried the lifts and found instead a bomb. Calmly walking outside the building Snake turned back and shot the explosive vest detonating the Ultima Weapon.

Iceglow felt the vibration of the blast from below the he felt the floor fall away beneath him that floating sensation seemed to last forever before he smashed back down in to the broken concrete a support bar broken free impaled him through the hip and he screamed in pain. No one would ever know what happened inside the building between Jentleness, Sharky and IDNAN their bodies would be nothing more than a fine paste.

As the dust settled they heard the cry from the rubble pile, Rantzien and Snake together began advancing on it carefully picking their way through Snake not even slowed from his injury at the hands of the Sniper. Snake found him first, "Should've known. As I told you on the phone bub...you're already dead" Iceglow fumbled his sniper rifle was bent out of shape but he could still use his pistol, he managed to draw it when the Snake casually turned away "Don't bother trying kid, I know all your moves" Rantzien having found them from the sounds of Snake's voice appeared and Iceglow shakily aimed his pistol at the Bandit "...For vengance" he whispered as he squeezed the trigger. "...No, for victory" Snake replied as he turned Iceglow's shot flew wide screaming off in to the night Snake's single bullet however hit the dying Misfits leader in his heart.

Part 3 coming up...

Just then, Zombie I Took The Red Pill arose from the rubble. He grabbed Iceglow from behind and threw him to the ground. He then farted in his mouth and rode off into the sunset in search of Iceglow's mother.

Part 4 coming up...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    Just then, Zombie I Took The Red Pill arose from the rubble. He grabbed Iceglow from behind and threw him to the ground. He then farted in his mouth and rode off into the sunset in search of Iceglow's mother.

Part 4 coming up...
    And then I Took The Red Pill woke up from his dreams and realized he was just having his normal wet dreams.

Impossible. Zombie Ghosts don't have dreams. Your move, WallOfText McGee

Blog Entries

I will crush you with my wall of text and then what will you do? Sweet smurf all because you'd be smurfing dead, TWICE. NAKED! And then everyone could laugh at the size of your tiny penis which is somehow smaller than even PiP Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I will crush you with my wall of text and then what will you do? Sweet smurf all because you'd be smurfing dead, TWICE. NAKED! And then everyone could laugh at the size of your tiny penis which is somehow smaller than even PiP Dick.
    I am a woman. Your mother is a lesbian. I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

Thanks for the reassurance though. First you reference zombie ghosts having dreams and then you talk about trying to kill one who is already dead. With your impeccable logic I'm sure the Final Fantasy 3 lads or whatever dweebfest you belong to will go far

Blog Entries

I Took The Red Pill, I know my mother is a lesbian. Why would this be news to me? Of course you're just bitter that it was my little bunch of Misfits who made you eat a hand grenade.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Snakes are sexy
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WHAT IN THE SWEET smurf IS GOING ON.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    WHAT IN THE SWEET smurf IS GOING ON.
    Many people died. Snake is awesome. That's what I'm going with at least.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have no idea who is dead or not anymore. I think Snake and Rantz should get on with the final battle. Should be epic.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Put on your best slippers and face the forums' new crimelord, old-timer.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I can't even count the amount of violations you have made here. WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU-

Rebellious Eagle a he? So stupid.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Snake: Now appears the final boss.
    Rantz: I'm ready.
    Snake: Come then and face me.
    Rantz: Let's do this.
    Snake: Make your move.
    Rantz: Any time.
    Snake: Do something.
    Rantz: No u
    Snake: *stares*
    Rantz: *laughs*
    Snake: *sits down and reads a book*
    Rantz: *does the same*

Most boring final battle EVER.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum