Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

*ghosts in*

I am glad you held up our end of the treaty. IDNAN married into our family and we must protect them and ourselves. Also being dead has its perks, the women are easy.

*ghosts out*

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pity I hadn't noticed Milf had been hit already but I decidedly stayed clear of the battle aproaches thread figured since we were last to act and Eric was good enough to wait for me to sleep a bit before he bugged me for the information and also let slip the accidental rule breaking (next time, make sure I'm appraised of the rules first dumbass :P) that I'd play fair and not view that information to change all our hits to living members.

Interestingly we didn't trust Rantzien and so we're good there my guts told me not to trust a bandit and we didn't. That being said, I'm definitely after more Bandit blood now

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Sorry! I'm now back! Someone fill me in one what in gods name has happened!? ;D
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Blog Entries

Ok Jiro got slaughtered by Eric, I took over the gang late at night not really knowing what had gone on. Pike was cool with this. I accidentally broke some rules and such so Eric was gonna remove me as leader except he changed his mind because you didn't show up and Pike didn't exactly want it. So I'm still leader or so I think.

We had the power to kill 2 members from each gang including the police so a total of 8 and was offered the chance to gang up with the bandits against the returners. I refused to betray our alliance at the last minute though had considered who I would hit if I did betray it.

Anyhow, we missed one of our targets, we didn't get to kill Milf because he'd been taken out. Now unless something weird happened we did Kill our other targets (see my post with the colourful quote above for names) Right now all the gangs are significantly weakened and we lost Pike which is a big loss for us since we've got just 3 members at any given time it seems though I've asked Shiny if she wants in.

Everyone is figuring out how badly to hit the bandits but we've another problem. Snake, he's going insane and issuing stupid rules, YOU MUST post in the battle approaches thread 1time every 24 hours. YOU MUST acknowledge that the snake is awesome. YOU MAY NEVER use the letters J or V even in quotes! Break any of these rules and he will kill you. Seems like we're gonna have to Fantastic Four vs Doctor Doom his ass and take him out at great cost to everyone. Thats about it for now, I've not heard any more than that.

Blog Entries

Just received a message, NCG is proposing a gang team up to take down the bandits. I like the sound of it but I want more information. We ALMOST fell for Rantzien giving us similar options I won't be put in that position twice. I want that damn swede down more than I could ever tell you because of Pike. However I ain't giving our agreement until I hear more. What says this isn't part of Snake trapping members and getting them killed? NCG has been speaking to him very oddly lately.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Thanks for the update! Any news on Shiny? And I see your point. NCG can be a backstabber in the future. I wouldn't trust what he says. I say we should stick with the Returners for now.. Any ideas on what the coming battle will entail?

Blog Entries

NCG got killed by the snake so we're no longer sure whats going on there.

I got confused it's shorty not shiny lol sorry but no, no word from her yet I will pm her.

As for the battle? No, there are events going on now but nothing for us afaik yet.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Right. Then looks like we'll just have to keep on top of things for the moment. If we can get Shorty, then that'd definately help keep us afloat

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You're all already dead.

Blog Entries

Then send us already faggot brain, I've killed us off.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What's the point in sending you when this event is as dead as you are?

Blog Entries

this event isn't dead yet, it can still work out just need some one to start a fight what kills off everyone but rantzien and psychotic then the snake and rantz can have their battle ;P