Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show them what you're made of!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Show them what you're made of!

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am your host for this event.

Misfits, you are currently the smallest of the gangs, clocking in with only three members. Because of this, your ability in this round of Gang Wars will be to choose two members from each gang who will die at the hands of a Misfit in the upcoming battle. This excludes gang leaders, however. This also means the Secret Police as well.

Choose carefully. Others may have similar abilities and if you choose someone who's already been chosen by another gang, you may loose out on a kill.

Have fun!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Oh wow, I wasn't even sure if we were still around!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I'd definitely like to kill Del Murder

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The battle is rapidly approaching. Make your decisions quickly!

Blog Entries

well if the damn convict (jiro) doesn't make a decision then we'll kill Del Murder and Milf.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jiro's dead you insensitive bastard.

Also, I'm not sure if I was very clear before, but you get to kill two members from each gang, leaders excluded. Six people in total.

Blog Entries

Ok damnit, so you want me to go through properly to pick? How long do I have (has been hungover/ill/tired all day and needs to be up in 6 hours)

Blog Entries

Ok so double post because theres so few of us it makes no difference :P

I went through the active gang threads (sorry being ill and hung over kinda made me not quite get what Paul had dumped me in to initially but it's good I think I'm up to date now lol)

your last post said 6 people 2 from each gang but your initial post says 2 from each gang including the secret police. This would indicate we can kill 8 people no? I'll nominate 8 people to be lynched and murdered and if it's 6 then we'll mark the 2 we are willing to lose a kill on if it's actually 8 and Eric you're being a fool like I was not realizing that Jiro had bitten the sweet sweet dust then we'll be covered

Should the rest of the Misfits agree I will nominate that we destroy:

Milf - Secret Police
    Jentleness - Secret Police

NCG - Returners
    Del Murder - Returners

Clo - Warriors
    Kaiser Dragon - Warriors

I Took The Red Pill - Bandits
    Rantzien - Bandits

If we must lose 2 kills from this list I would say lose the kill on Rantzien and NCG.

Agreed? Disagreed? Anybody out there alive? Must I be forever speaking to the Warrior alone in our hideout, why the hell is a warrior even in here? I don't know but find out next time on "whatever tit Iceglows got."

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yes, you are correct. Eight people, not six. This is why I should stick to typing out the words and not using numbers.

You have a while yet (at least another twelve hours) to make your decision. If your gang mates are alright with the list you have made then we can get this ball rolling.

If there are any personal grudges behind these kills, they will be all the more sweeter, just sayin'.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I'm okay with Iceglow's votes.

Blog Entries

Well personal reasons:

Milf betrayed the misfits to become shlup's bitch and well that just isn't on so what if she opened up her tentacles to him?

Del Murder, I don't get it we were allies but he put Jiro up to face Guardian, lets face it he got our leader killed. I aint standing for that I think shooting Del Murder would prove personally poetic.

NCG geez, all bloody talk him and Kaiser Dragon just keep going on and on about which console is better, bitches need to learn it aint the ps1 or the snes it's all about the smurfing 360 halo > than all bitches now get out the way before I energy sword both your dicks off.

Blog Entries

Ok so double posting again I'm having to change 2 of our kill votes, mostly because I didn't realize that Rantzien and Del are leaders and the kill shots can only be on gang members not leaders. I cleared this with the host with the most (I am also so I'm told now leader of the misfits lol)

We have a decision to make before the final shots are ordered, if Eric gives us the maximum time to play the shots out in then well we're in good time I can come home and overview a few bits and confirm stuff in the final post (should be home in around 17.5 hours after my shift tomorrow) So here's hoping the dude will let me After all he's eaten my precious sleep time making me wait up on PMs for story arcs.

First up major point to make:

Do we fire upon the Returners, doing so will ultimately probably break our current alliance with them but then Del Murder talked Jiro in to facing Guardian which got our previous leader killed.

Second of all, who do we pick on from the Bandits to fire at, these guys are sneaky I'm not sure I like them at all according to intel given to me by Rantzien their leader they can steal weapons and are planning on taking down the weapons of the returners whilst also coinciding their attack with a run from both the police and the warriors on the returners again. This means the returners will be defenseless against the onslaught taking them down. Of course we can't actually trust the Bandits to be telling the truth but they're offering us the chance to team up and betray our allies.

We can tell Del about this attack on his gang but I'm not sure if it's gonna help to be honest. Unless he can prevent the Bandits or if they're all secretly martial arts experts that can stop bullets and the like there won't be much left he could do.

If we do take down 2 of the Returners we'll be firing on an ally but we can claim to the Bandits and Warriors that we're helping them but if we get duped we're screwed and if the Returners abandon us we get screwed. Tough call.

I'm up for speaking to Del finding his plans out if I can, Pike you're my second on this if I can't manage to sort things in time you've gotta make a call on it.

I would say if we fire at the returners we fire at NCG and perhaps Ultima Weapon (random shot)

From the Bandits I would suggest we keep Red Pill and add Golden Boko in place of Rantzien but damn what I wouldn't give to shoot the hell out of that man.

I'm going to warn Del and yet think we should keep 2 hits ready for his group, we just have to try and make the hits look like either accidents or as concealed kills. This way we can claim them as either helping the Bandits or as accidental depending on the outcome of the battle.

As for Rantzien I've replied cautiously saying I'm going to need some time to think on this one. Damnit killing Cousin Jiro was a bad move by Eric and I want the Warriors more than anything right now. Don't know that I trust these Bandits or Returners though yet, I'm not Jiro and I don't know these cats from foxes.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I suppose I should have explained the seclusion and special ability bits a little better, but you do not have an ability to communicate with any other leader, unfortunately, unless contacted by one with such an ability. I'd rather not have to do damage control, but I will have to lay down some consequences.

Fortunately for you, you just graduated to a lying ego-maniac and not the newest notch in the Snake's kill belt. You are not the leader anymore, only second in command until IDNAN arrives. Should he not arrive before the battle, your over inflated ego is all that gives you power over this rag-tag bunch.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey fellas, as of this very moment you're the only gang to not send in your actions. Am I correct in assuming Iceglow's post is your final decision? I also can't proceed until you make a decision concerning your shared action with the Bandits.

Blog Entries

Ok I've thought things through.

We're going to go with my initial post with a few changes so I'll Copy Paste my post with edits:

Should the rest of the Misfits agree I will nominate that we destroy:

Police
    Milf - Secret Police
    Jentleness - Secret Police

Returners
    No action, god damn me for a fool but I'm going to trust Del not to break the treaty, this means we're rejecting the Bandits offer. I'm not going to backstab a man who my cousin trusted.

Warriors
    Clo - Warriors
    Kaiser Dragon - Warriors

Bandits
    I Took The Red Pill - Bandits
    Golden Boko - Bandits
    We're rejecting the alliance that was offered by Rantzien sorry but can't trust a thief way I see it we've an uneasy alliance with Del Murders lot, if we back stab them and end up with no allies there we'll never be trusted by the rest of the gangs and we'll end up in a worse position than we are now. If Rantzien is truthful and the Returners are wiped out then well, we're in no worse a position than we are now.