Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: It's time to come out and play

  1. #1
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default It's time to come out and play

    We've been given an ability by an outside party, guys!

    We can raid one gang of our choosing, and we get to kill four members in the ensuing chaos. Leaders are the only exception, unfortunately.

    I say we go after the Secret Police. They are the biggest threat to us at this point in time. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    My happy place.
    Posts
    5,524

    Default

    smurf the Po-Leece!!!

    On the other hand the Returners and the Misfits have an alliance of sorts, if I understand correctly. That makes them strong as well.

    A raid on the Secret Police or one of those two gangs suits me fine.

  3. #3
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    So the other day I was approached by Rantzien with a peace offering. He proposed a temporary secret alliance against the other gangs, while openly telling them that he would ally with them.

    I just got a PM from him saying that he has been given a special ability that allows him to sneak into the other hideouts and see what's being discussed. He hasn't given me any details yet, and he said he has another special ability that he will reveal to me later, but it sounds like we may have a valuable ally here. Let's keep our options open until we get some information from him.

  4. #4
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    So the other day I was approached by Rantzien with a peace offering. He proposed a temporary secret alliance against the other gangs, while openly telling them that he would ally with them.

    I just got a PM from him saying that he has been given a special ability that allows him to sneak into the other hideouts and see what's being discussed. He hasn't given me any details yet, and he said he has another special ability that he will reveal to me later, but it sounds like we may have a valuable ally here. Let's keep our options open until we get some information from him.
    I say a FFVII FFIX alliance has some powerful potential, but instead of hunting down the Police I say we smurf the returners, we know they will be gunning for us after we killed Dak, and they voted for us numerous times during the snake poll. The police at the moment I don't think are gunning for us, lets eliminate the Returners before they come for us, you all remember Del's threat to hunt our leader till the end of days, I say a pre emptive strike is what we need here.

    GO WARRIORS!!!!






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

  5. #5
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Mostly I am angry with the Police for preaching their pretentious bulltrout about cleaning up the streets, and instead one man completely devastates an entire gang while they go on and on about their elephants and rhinos. The police need a wake up call, and the Warriors should be the ones to give it to them. Let's not kid ourselves here, we are the most powerful gang. If we take out those pompous pencil-pushers we're one step closer to controlling EoFF. The Returners can gun for me all they want, but the simple fact is they're all talk and no action. Just look at their activity, for example. All they're interested in is proclaiming their precious VI is better than all the rest. This is war. A struggle for the right to expand. Dominion over all of EoFF. They can have their "best game" title, but we will take our "best gang"'s.

    But as I said, we should wait and see what our informant has to say before we make a decision.

  6. #6
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Do we have a list of all gangs and its members? would be useful to know if we will pick and choose our targets. Take out the active posters and such.

    This would be an ideal part for our resident pie chart lover to step on by and make us a chart.






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

  7. #7
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Misfits

    DK
    Iceglow
    I Don't Need A Name
    Pike

    Bandits

    Depression Moon
    I Took the Red Pill
    Quina
    Rantzien
    The White Wizard of Fynn
    Goldenboko

    Returners

    Agent Proto
    Bunny
    Chris
    Del Murder
    NorthernChaosGod
    Rebellious Eagle
    The Man
    Ultima Weapon
    Vivi22

    Secret Police

    Caboose
    fire_of_avalon
    Fujiko
    Hypoallergenic Cactuar
    I'm my own MILF
    Jentleness
    Levian
    o_O
    shion
    ShlupQuack
    The Fresh Prince of Mel Air

  8. #8
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Hmm... I see why your adamant to go after the Police, do we get to go after specific people or is it random? If it isn't random then I would suggest killing off Mel Air MILF Hypo and foa, they seem to be the most likely targets and without them I might be able to convince Jen to leave the police and join us.






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

  9. #9
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    I assume we get to choose who to kill. And I think defection is too late at this point in the war. Jen has chosen her side.

    And there is news from our informant. He revealed his second ability to me. If we ally ourselves with him we will have a shared ability to openly attack any gang of our choosing. He also told me of a gang ability to weaken a specific gang, but he didn't go into detail about that. He proposes we attack the Misfits openly while his gang weakens the Returners.

    If we do this we will utterly destroy the Misfits, put a considerable dent in the forces of the Secret Police, and still have a fighting chance at ruining the Returners. The only other threats left would be the Secret Police and the Bandits themselves, and we would greatly outnumber them both. What do you all think?

  10. #10
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    I assume we get to choose who to kill. And I think defection is too late at this point in the war. Jen has chosen her side.

    And there is news from our informant. He revealed his second ability to me. If we ally ourselves with him we will have a shared ability to openly attack any gang of our choosing. He also told me of a gang ability to weaken a specific gang, but he didn't go into detail about that. He proposes we attack the Misfits openly while his gang weakens the Returners.

    If we do this we will utterly destroy the Misfits, put a considerable dent in the forces of the Secret Police, and still have a fighting chance at ruining the Returners. The only other threats left would be the Secret Police and the Bandits themselves, and we would greatly outnumber them both. What do you all think?
    I support this idea, when do we start!






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

  11. #11
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    I assume we start as soon as everyone else is finished making their decisions (I am again assuming that everyone else was given an ability). Hopefully we have enough time for other Warriors to get online and discuss this.

  12. #12
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    50,867
    Articles
    71

    Default

    One of your supposed Misfits isn't actually a Misfit anymore.

  13. #13
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    It might be an idea to send a mog message to the other Warriors, they may not have seen this subforum, I know I only saw it by chance.






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

  14. #14
    She wants the D-pad G13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I'unno
    Posts
    5,765
    Blog Entries
    11
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    One of your supposed Misfits isn't actually a Misfit anymore.
    And which one is that?

  15. #15
    This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,918
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    FFXIV Character

    Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    One of your supposed Misfits isn't actually a Misfit anymore.
    And which one is that?
    DK






    Please click my baby dragons/eggs? they feed on clicks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •