Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time to come out and play

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default It's time to come out and play

We've been given an ability by an outside party, guys!

We can raid one gang of our choosing, and we get to kill four members in the ensuing chaos. Leaders are the only exception, unfortunately.

I say we go after the Secret Police. They are the biggest threat to us at this point in time. Thoughts?

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

smurf the Po-Leece!!!

On the other hand the Returners and the Misfits have an alliance of sorts, if I understand correctly. That makes them strong as well.

A raid on the Secret Police or one of those two gangs suits me fine.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So the other day I was approached by Rantzien with a peace offering. He proposed a temporary secret alliance against the other gangs, while openly telling them that he would ally with them.

I just got a PM from him saying that he has been given a special ability that allows him to sneak into the other hideouts and see what's being discussed. He hasn't given me any details yet, and he said he has another special ability that he will reveal to me later, but it sounds like we may have a valuable ally here. Let's keep our options open until we get some information from him.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    So the other day I was approached by Rantzien with a peace offering. He proposed a temporary secret alliance against the other gangs, while openly telling them that he would ally with them.

I just got a PM from him saying that he has been given a special ability that allows him to sneak into the other hideouts and see what's being discussed. He hasn't given me any details yet, and he said he has another special ability that he will reveal to me later, but it sounds like we may have a valuable ally here. Let's keep our options open until we get some information from him.
    I say a FFVII FFIX alliance has some powerful potential, but instead of hunting down the Police I say we smurf the returners, we know they will be gunning for us after we killed Dak, and they voted for us numerous times during the snake poll. The police at the moment I don't think are gunning for us, lets eliminate the Returners before they come for us, you all remember Del's threat to hunt our leader till the end of days, I say a pre emptive strike is what we need here.

GO WARRIORS!!!!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Mostly I am angry with the Police for preaching their pretentious bulltrout about cleaning up the streets, and instead one man completely devastates an entire gang while they go on and on about their elephants and rhinos. The police need a wake up call, and the Warriors should be the ones to give it to them. Let's not kid ourselves here, we are the most powerful gang. If we take out those pompous pencil-pushers we're one step closer to controlling EoFF. The Returners can gun for me all they want, but the simple fact is they're all talk and no action. Just look at their activity, for example. All they're interested in is proclaiming their precious VI is better than all the rest. This is war. A struggle for the right to expand. Dominion over all of EoFF. They can have their "best game" title, but we will take our "best gang"'s.

But as I said, we should wait and see what our informant has to say before we make a decision.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Do we have a list of all gangs and its members? would be useful to know if we will pick and choose our targets. Take out the active posters and such.

This would be an ideal part for our resident pie chart lover to step on by and make us a chart.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Misfits

DK
    Iceglow
    I Don't Need A Name
    Pike

Bandits

Depression Moon
    I Took the Red Pill
    Quina
    Rantzien
    The White Wizard of Fynn
    Goldenboko

Returners

Agent Proto
    Bunny
    Chris
    Del Murder
    NorthernChaosGod
    Rebellious Eagle
    The Man
    Ultima Weapon
    Vivi22

Secret Police

Caboose
    fire_of_avalon
    Fujiko
    Hypoallergenic Cactuar
    I'm my own MILF
    Jentleness
    Levian
    o_O
    shion
    ShlupQuack
    The Fresh Prince of Mel Air

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Hmm... I see why your adamant to go after the Police, do we get to go after specific people or is it random? If it isn't random then I would suggest killing off Mel Air MILF Hypo and foa, they seem to be the most likely targets and without them I might be able to convince Jen to leave the police and join us.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I assume we get to choose who to kill. And I think defection is too late at this point in the war. Jen has chosen her side.

And there is news from our informant. He revealed his second ability to me. If we ally ourselves with him we will have a shared ability to openly attack any gang of our choosing. He also told me of a gang ability to weaken a specific gang, but he didn't go into detail about that. He proposes we attack the Misfits openly while his gang weakens the Returners.

If we do this we will utterly destroy the Misfits, put a considerable dent in the forces of the Secret Police, and still have a fighting chance at ruining the Returners. The only other threats left would be the Secret Police and the Bandits themselves, and we would greatly outnumber them both. What do you all think?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

I assume we get to choose who to kill. And I think defection is too late at this point in the war. Jen has chosen her side.

And there is news from our informant. He revealed his second ability to me. If we ally ourselves with him we will have a shared ability to openly attack any gang of our choosing. He also told me of a gang ability to weaken a specific gang, but he didn't go into detail about that. He proposes we attack the Misfits openly while his gang weakens the Returners.

If we do this we will utterly destroy the Misfits, put a considerable dent in the forces of the Secret Police, and still have a fighting chance at ruining the Returners. The only other threats left would be the Secret Police and the Bandits themselves, and we would greatly outnumber them both. What do you all think?
    I support this idea, when do we start!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I assume we start as soon as everyone else is finished making their decisions (I am again assuming that everyone else was given an ability). Hopefully we have enough time for other Warriors to get online and discuss this.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

One of your supposed Misfits isn't actually a Misfit anymore.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

It might be an idea to send a mog message to the other Warriors, they may not have seen this subforum, I know I only saw it by chance.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    And which one is that?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    And which one is that?
    DK