Just so you know, Rantzien, the leader of The Bandits and I have been in secret communication, and we have set up a temporary alliance. Since our alliance with the Misfits still holds, we only have the Warriors and Secret Police to worry about. Rebellious Eagle has been sent to take out ShlupQuack, the chief of police. Without leadership the SP will be in chaos and I do not think they will be a threat for a while.

Rantzien also informed me that their action will be to steal the weapons of the Warriors, thus crippling them. This will make the Bandits quite a force, though. We may consider betraying them in the future, but not directly, as that would be too risky. I was thinking of something a little more sneaky, like making sure RE dons their orange colors when she performs the assassination. Then the police will blame the Bandits, sending them into a bloody conflict. We will just mop up what remains with them.

And, remember, we still have the ULTIMA WEAPON on our side. There will be no one to stop us this time!