Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Strategy

Just so you know, Rantzien, the leader of The Bandits and I have been in secret communication, and we have set up a temporary alliance. Since our alliance with the Misfits still holds, we only have the Warriors and Secret Police to worry about. Rebellious Eagle has been sent to take out ShlupQuack, the chief of police. Without leadership the SP will be in chaos and I do not think they will be a threat for a while.

Rantzien also informed me that their action will be to steal the weapons of the Warriors, thus crippling them. This will make the Bandits quite a force, though. We may consider betraying them in the future, but not directly, as that would be too risky. I was thinking of something a little more sneaky, like making sure RE dons their orange colors when she performs the assassination. Then the police will blame the Bandits, sending them into a bloody conflict. We will just mop up what remains with them.

And, remember, we still have the ULTIMA WEAPON on our side. There will be no one to stop us this time!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Del, I love you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

We're totally going to win this. Should we just kill them all or allow them a chance to grovel to be in our ranks?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mr. Socko approves.

EDIT: I have no need for grovelers. No survivors!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Maybe we give them a chance to grovel but then kill them anyway.

Blog Entries

Just kill them all. Less chance of possible retaliation...though I doubt anyone will bother. Cuz we still have THE ULTIMA WEAPON.
    If the Bandits and the Warriors get into a fight, and the chief of the SP is assassinated, we'll be at the top in no time, looking down at those pitiful scum. Bahahaha.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Perhaps we should take a risk for our next move. The Warriors and Secret Police have been utterly decimated by the raids, and with the SP's weapons, the Bandits are that much stronger, making them the biggest threat. No doubt they see that as well. Perhaps we should reach out to what remains of the Warriors and get their help in taking down the Bandits. With Guardian XIII out of the way, Jiro is avenged and we should be able to take advantage their weakness. In return for helping us destroy the Bandits we can promise to spare the remaining Warriors once we take over (which will be a lie since we are going to kill them regardless, but may as well take advantage of our position). This all depends on who takes over as leader of the Warriors, and if they can be reasonable.

As for the Misfits, I don't know what to do with them. My alliance was always with Jiro and his cousin Iceglow rubs me the wrong way. He could be planning a betrayal. Maybe we should just keep an eye on him. I'd rather not turn on them yet because a war on that side of our turf could leave us open for an attack.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I definitely agree that we don't necessarily want to end our alliance with the Misfits yet, but that said, I don't like Iceglow and would like the opportunity to off him when the time is right.

I'm also with you on reaching out to the Warriors to strike a blow to the Bandits. They're becoming too big a threat to ignore anymore, but that said, we must be wary of any current and future allies since we're in a similar position. Our losses have been few and that won't have gone unnoticed. We may run the risk of a few smaller groups joining up to take us on when the Bandits are dealt with. Eyes in the back of our heads people.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We need to strike the greater power and minimize our casualties. I imagine a few more "bomb" characters may go suicide on us to lower our ranks. I'm concerned that the Bandits and Misfits may have an alliance we don't know about and are just trying to decimate the stronger gangs, and saving us for last.

Granted, the Warriors will need to be destroyed cause our blood feud has been going on for over a decade, but we may want to keep the Lionhearts around to help decimate the Misfits and the Bandits, when the time comes.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Um, hate to inform you, but the Lionhearts are no more because the Snake took them out.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Um, hate to inform you, but the Lionhearts are no more because the Snake took them out.
    That's problematic. Should we aim at the police then? I would have suggested the Warriors, but the police decimated the Lionhearts. Well, then again, I suppose that all depends on how many Lionhearts there were at the start. At any rate, those two groups should be our main focus.
    Last edited by Edge7; 07-05-2011 at 07:00 AM.
    Returners Represent!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's what I get for posting without reading all the threads. Maybe we should find a way to pit the Bandits and the Misfits against each other, or at least learn if they've been making alliances behind our backs

Articles
    Blog Entries

Is it possible we can plant a mole in either of their groups?
    Returners Represent!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

We could try, but it would be risky. The Bandits already planted a mole in the Warriors camp so both teams would be looking for that now.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rantzien played us for fools, all of us. We lost Vivi22, The Man, Proto, Chris, and Bunny in that assault. But my lieutenants and the Ultima Weapon remains.

I say we make for one final assault on The Bandits. I will challenge Rantzien to single combat, with The Snake as the special guest referee. I will not last long, as I am an old Don and not built for fighting, but fight will not be my intention. At some point I will fall to the ground and feign defeat, and The Snake will raise Rantzien's hand in victory. That is when the Ultmia Weapon will leap from the crowd, detonating himself and killing them both.

With the two final leaders removed, EoFF will be ours. Ultima Weapon, I hope you are up for the sacrifice.

NCG, go to Iceglow and inform him of our plans. RE, I want you to go as a peace messanger to the Warriors. Propose that we lay down our feud temorarily to take down Rantzien and his band. Only our combined forces will be able to stop him.