Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy VI - Stand Guard

Is this better? Someone with the handle vivify93 edited my font for me, and explained to me how to drop it in. I'll be putting this up on romhacking.net on October 1st. Hope y'all enjoy it.

I admit that I have no experience designing a font, and if you search "Final Fantasy VI Stand Guard" on google, you'll eventually run into a Russian site that has screens of my first attempt. I was using Courier, and it was ugly as hell.

Then I tried using Times, and it was ugly as hell.

So you guys're lucky that somebody with some eye for this sort of thing came along and offered his services. I'll no longer be assaulting yer eyes with my horrible fonts.

Look for it October 1st!

Attached Images Attached Images

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Comic Sans is a controversial font. The Wikipedia article for Comic Sans will give you more information on why many dislike its use in content.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Default Problem with FF VI Standguard

HI. I'm new here and was really enjoying FF VI Standguard with my Snes9x emulator, but have run into a rather big problem. I'm right near the end, with Party 1 & Party III on the final switches, yet when I move party two through the door passed the save point I get stuck as the ground has turned black. I've tried this about 20 times and have even warp out and redid the tower several times with the same problem.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

David