Thread: Who's the most powerful sorceress? *DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED*

Eureka! Who's the most powerful sorceress? *DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED*

Okay, so before you all scream "Ultimecia" think about it for a sec. Edea inherited the power of an un-named sorceress at age 5, then the future Ultimecia's power a few years later. Both of these were later passed on to Rinoa when Edea relinquished her power. Rinoa also inherited Adel's power upon her death. Furthermore, there are hints that Rinoa's power will eventually be passed down several generations before finally reaching *gasp* a young Ultimecia.

Of course raw power isn't everything...Ultimecia does seem to be the most skilled in the usage of her sorceress power, whereas Edea is somewhat reluctant, and Rinoa...is just a mess. Though Adel's reputation seems to suggest SHE was the most rabid and demonstrative with her abilities...plus, look at her...she's 12 feet tall!

Another question: Why did Ultimecia feel the need to possess Adel, when Rinoa already possessed Adel's power (via an Ultimecia from a different time-stream?

Perhaps she possessed Adel because she was 12 feet tall after all.

I'd say it's Ultimecia since she knows how to use her powers and she's a time witch.

Then again Rinoa is the most powerful because she has them all, but she doesn't know nor wants to use that power. All she does is launch that diskette and magically turn it back. + She needs her dog Angelo to turn everyone invincible.

Edea, she's cool and all. She could do better.

Adel is long goner, she might be tall and might have been powerful but she had to attach Rinoa on her chest just to get some of her power back.
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~