Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immoral confessions

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I've done many cruel things, but for whatever reason my favorite is probably still beating the living trout out of the chickens in Zelda.

It's tradition!!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I've done many cruel things, but for whatever reason my favorite is probably still beating the living trout out of the chickens in Zelda.

It's tradition!!
    The best was doing it when you had the fire rod in Link's Awakening. Hit them until the chickens swarm then burn the one you were hitting to death so they'll stop. I can't remember if that worked in the other games as well.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    It's a tradition, when I play Civ, to sacrifice as many slaves as possible to build the Statue of Liberty.

Just to be ironic.
    Every Civilization or SMAC game I play ends in nuking. Planet busters are far more satisfying than nukes though. In fact, I recently reinstalled SMAC solely to unleash a flurry of planet busters.
    When I run out of others to nuke, I blow up my own cities just to increase the number of dead from nuking.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I will kill annoying peasants in AC1, damn it beggar woman, no means NO! Its more fun in AC2 cause you get poison... I also took Jessweeeee's advice and loved to poison guards and then scatter coins everywhere to get as many deaths as I could when guards went berserk.

I pretty much do horrible things in GTA and like to create funny stories about why my character is a horrible human being.

Articles
    Blog Entries

When I play MLB the Show every time I'm playing the Yankees that ball is going straight at their faces. I'll walk them all, I don't give a smurf!

Blog Entries

I ruin my Sims' lives. When I get sick of that, I do stuff like wait till they make a sandwich and then command them to throw it away.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I played Dead Space 2 on Easy. =\
    I like Kung-Fu.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    I had that kid executed in Suikoden IV for treason... what was his name? Snow?
    Snowe. And that is in no way immoral. That little bitch deserved to die a gruesome death.

The only interesting thing I can think of is massacring an entire church in Fallout 3. Good times.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 08-03-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to say, raiding in FF1 was much more amusing than in 2/3. Just because of how overpowered the PC was.
    I remember in TLC in the last city (the snow-covered one) I was donned in only my underwear and a stick, and I beat the bloody hell out of every guard and civilian. It was hysterical. Using berserk just smacks the guards to the ground for little to no damage, but they can't get up long enough to hurt out intrepid hero~! Bwahahahahahhahahahaha!
    Also I once got every bandit in the bandit camp to join me, I had I think... 2 hired bodyguards, my summon, and my maxed out sword spell. I raided oakvale. My xbox in a desperate attempt to keep up lagged for 3minutes, when it finally stopped lagging corpses lined the streets. These corpses belonged to woman and civilian men, many a guard but mostly all my bandit buddies, who were brutally slaughtered.
    Ahh I love Fable 1....
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

In Final Fantasy X, when I get bored, I have Lulu kill Tidus. Cuz she's the best at it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy View Post
    I ruin my Sims' lives. When I get sick of that, I do stuff like wait till they make a sandwich and then command them to throw it away.
    This is off topic, but sometimes I feel like a Sim. I'll do things in the wrong order even when I prioritize them differently (like making coffee when I'm supposed to shoot the boss an important email), and it just reminds me of a Sim that refuses to stop making salads while I'm trying to tell it to go clean up the puddle it left in the skill room

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I feel like a Sim pretty much all the time, to the point that I've halfway convinced myself that the entire universe is just someone's Sim game.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I once got bored and killed 100+ people in Albion in Fable 2, cause the blacksmith refused to get new stock in his weapon shop, it started off with me just killing the BS but then the guards cam and told me to pay up for killing him... so I killed them and then went on to kill every single person I could find for an extended period of time, I felt a little guilty at first but then I got used to the guilt and went about slaughtering all of them.

I also showed my brother the poison/money trick in AC II and he cracked up, he does that alot now, also in AC I would always kill those annoying crazy hobo's that hit me as I walked past them, bitches aint gunna be hitting me no moar!

In FFXIII I passed up a lot of the C'ieth instead of freeing them.