Thread: Again, the Moon

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Griever on the moon looks pretty spot on to me.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rostum View Post
    Come on Serapy, you can troll better than this.
    I'm offended. If my posts deemed "trolling" to you, then please don't express your irrelevant opinion in front of me because in my own eyes, I'm no troll. Look at all of my FF8 posts dating back to 2006. Most of my FF8 posts include various theories.

Besides, you really don't get the meaning of trolling, do you? Let me tell you one example. If trolls ARE NOT interested in a certain thing, say FF8, then they don't feel compelled to "troll" the FF8 fans. Emphasis on interest. People DON'T troll if they ARE TRULY interested in something. I love FF8. I play it from time to time. I love thinking about new connections regarding the FF8 plot and sharing them with everybody else. That's just me.

So, go away if you don't have anything constructive to make, thanks. And as a matter of fact, your post is classified as spam material. Just saying.

Anyways, to compensate the waste of unnecessary bandwidth done by this post and yours, I shall be forced to make a response that happens to be semi on-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin
    *chuckles* yes technologically advanced sections of the world is madness! They have to be in different TIME ZONES! That's it!
    IF IF IF! no have. I'm just saying what if... based on the claim that the dates of the tombstone and the research (thats if they were true dates).

and should always use ff8's logic. coz bro, if I was acting on behalf of our real world logic, I'd be like... whoa FF8 does have a lot of "madness" stuff

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I think putting Girevers image on the moon actually was deliberate, but only as an easter egg and a reference to the Japanese belief that there is a rabbit pounding mochi on the moon. (the equivalent to the man on the moon)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Griever on the moon looks pretty spot on to me.
    This. I actually never noticed that before.

Interesting thread - love hearing these theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Serapy
    I love FF8. I play it from time to time. I love thinking about new connections regarding the FF8 plot and sharing them with everybody else. That's just me.
    While I do love FF8 with a passion too and I kind of admire your determination to find some "new obscure connections that no one has seen before", I think you overanalyze things too much. It's a game, nothing else. There's not an ocult meaning to everything, you know? Sometimes designers just go like "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we did this or that?" and they mean nothing but make a certain scene look awesome.

You want symbolism? Go play Silent Hill.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStorm View Post
    It's a game, nothing else.

You want symbolism? Go play Silent Hill.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

That symbol is the Virgo sign
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of A Soul colored by love and loneliness ~ Evol