Thread: Treno card game tornoment in disc 3 help

ZOMG! Treno card game tornoment in disc 3 help

I've looked through some walkthroughs and it says you have to win 2 rounds ( I think..) in the Treno card tornoment to progress through the game on disc 3. One problem: i've never bothered to play the card game! what do I do? Is it hard to win 2 rounds? Can someone give me some pointers on how to play/beat the tornoment so I can continue on with the storyline? thanks

Final Fantasy games I have beaten: FF9, FF4, FF7, FF13, Dissidia 012, FF10, FF13-2
    Final Fantasy games I'm playing: FF5, FF13-2, Okami HD, Gravity Rush

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Just read the instructions and hope for good luck. It seems like you have like a 50/50 chance of winning even if you suck. At least that was true for me.e
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

It really shouldn't be very hard, but of course it helps to have had some practice and gained some decent cards first. However, the championship players are all novices, and the third round is the easiest of them all. Even better, you can save between every round, so just save, play round one, save, play round two, and play round 3. I'm pretty sure they kept in mind that not everybody would have played the card game, so they made it fairly easy in the championship.

Choose the cards with the highest first digit, if you have any above 0, and try to get a healthy balance of cards with P and M as their second digit. Use the P cards against opponent cards where the 3rd digit is lower than the 4th, and M cards against opponent cards where the 4th digit is lower than the 3rd.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Man, triple triad was so much more fun.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?