Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

--Dum da da da da dum dum da--

The parade was in full swing! Atop a great white float, Rufus waved at the Villains as he was driven down the courtyard, showered in confetti and sung to by trumpets galore. He felt a smile creep across his face as the villains tried to throw themselves at him ... he had become the president of Shinra!

*bang*

The music stopped and the town stood still as Rufus was driven away. Dead.

Rufus was a Roleblocker played by Agent Proto

------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, however.

Ultros was peering down at the carnage from the roof, holding in his tentacles a great weight. It was to be dropped on all the fools below ... but er, there was a small issue. Ultros was not the strongest villain in the seafood soup. "Help me Typhon you muscle-head!" he called. And alas, the grand sneeze was enough to topple him over the edge, followed by a great weight that crushed him completely.

Ultros was a Mason Lynchee played by Angelwings8 & DK.

With 18 players it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Day two has begun with 32 hours on the clock.

Whoa that means there's a lyncher out there. Too bad his role is useless now
    This is bad we lost 3 town already, 2 power roles even.
    I would like to start by questioning Sephiroth and his sudden change of heart first.

Rufus......not bad man...........somebody...........trying hard...................to make Gilgamesh.................look............scummy...................agreed..........with............Q ueen B.......................Sephiroth..........................explain thy self.................and.........let.............me...........touch.............your................ ...SHINY SHINY SWORD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Whoa that means there's a lyncher out there. Too bad his role is useless now
    This is bad we lost 3 town already, 2 power roles even.
    I would like to start by questioning Sephiroth and his sudden change of heart first.
    Actually, Sephiroth would be the first person I would dismiss as scum. That sudden change with the cop dying just screams "look at me. I'm scum". Its very unlikely scum wants to reveal themselves this early in the game. I know I also contributed to the death of the cop so my head is probably not far from the chopping board.
    I am more distraught that we have a lyncher that could be aiding scum, whether accidentally or otherwise.
    Input anyone?

Yeah but think about it. It was a tie between Seymour and Golbez. The day would end the moment another vote was added to one of the two. Sephiroth had do be quick if he didn't want Golbez to be voted. That would explain why he voted like that while not explaining anything. Of course this only works if Golbez is also scum. That's what I think.

Scum are generally more devious than that. If Sephiroth had let the vote stand, the was a 50:50 chance of either player being lynched. But, if he was scum and acted like last night, then he would guarantee that both of them would be lynched over the next 2 days. I however don't think he is scum. Just an unlucky choice at a particularly delicate time.

Honestly, it may be a weak defense, but it was Day 1. There was nothing to go on and the day had gone on long enough and there had been hardly any discussion. At that point in time either one of them could have been scum. Even if I get lynched today, hopefully we can actually get some discussion out of what has happened, rather than just a speed-lynch and a wasted day.

Nobody is going to speedlynch anybody. We're here to talk it out.
    You voted for Hojo first. Probably because you didn't want to create a tie, everyone else had 2 votes at that time. However you were more than willing to be a tiebreaker...and at the end of the day also. That's why I find it weird.

More dead townies.

And now school? I'm gonna be gone most of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Seifer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jihl Nabaat View Post
    ##Vote: [M] Gilgamesh Day one is always a stab in the dark but of all the posts I've Gilgamesh's posts seam the strangest with all the ... In between words.
    It could be one of his conditions. It is really annoying to have to see all the time though.
    Two night kills? Can someone say Serial Killer? Did someone meet his conditions yesterday? I stand by my vote from day 1:

##Vote: Gilgamesh

I have to go work now, so I will check back when I get home to see what's been said, but it seems to me that knives (swords) are associated with serial killers...

Jihl Nabaat...........Gilgamesh..........is not..........killer of serial..........I like corn flakes....a weak Day 1 vote........................backed up with..........................weak Day 2 reasoning.............Sephiroth......ready made excuse.............but maybe...........he speak..............the truth....................Seymour............Golbez...............need to..................state........................their...............cases.........................

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Somebody change the thread title please?
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 08-19-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Gilgamesh a serial killer? Nice deduction Jihl.
    But what condition though? He didn't always talk in ....

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    [M] Judge Gabranth- the darth vader of ff. he betrays his people, ktrys to blame a mentor (his brother) then at the last second decides to become a good guy.
    [M] Golbez- has mucho powers, is from the moon, and is actually a good guy who is being controled by zemus who becomes zeromus
    [M] Jenova- an alien creature whose cells are used to create sephiroth and angeal and genesis, she takes the form of random blobs with boobs
    [M] Hojo- insane scientist who wants nothing more than to see what sephiroth is capable of. sephiroths pfather, a giant arsehole, sorry me.
    [M] Fujin- tagalong girl who follows seifer and never uses more than two words, with her mos famous speech being rage
    [M] Rajin- tagalong boy who follows seifer and is retarded and always finishes his scentences with you know. is unable to count stairs, see kh 2

[M] Necron- ma creature that was born of malevalance, he reasons that all creatures seek the ultimate end of everything and has about 5 lines before being killed
    [M] Kuja- alien monkey who has ego problems, and is probably a homo, he hates garland and wants to be peter pan or something
    [M] Barthandelus- preist who is controlled by eden
    [M] Zeromus- gaytard flying head who casts meteor
    [M] Sephiroth- ex mercenary who likes to cut buildings in half, and ahas a warrant for arson
    [strike][M] Rufus- president of a sucessful company who spends most of his time folowing a group of kids for some reason[/strike]
    [M] Kefka- gay clown who nearly succeeds in destroyying the universe
    [M] Jihl Nabaat- woldor sockbat
    [strike][M] Ultros- octopus royalty and lolicon/ mega perv[/strike]
    [M] Seifer- leader of the disciplinary comitee, he flunks his final exsam and ends up working for a time traveling witch with sharing problems
    [strike][M] Seymour- guado, possible homo ad very weak guy, he pretty much just gets in the way for the sake of getting in the way, also he is a zombie[/strike]
    [M] Orphan- has no parents
    [M] Jecht- blitzball star and alchoholic as well as an abusive father who turns into a giant flying whale monster and gestroys spira
    [M] Queen Brahne- fatty mc fat fat who is controlled by kuja and whose daughter has an awesome tushy
    [M] Gilgamesh- six armed man with a weak composition and the mentality of a five year old who turns good repeatedly
    Ok list above marks a couple things. Italicized folks are relatively inactive (I included myself on that list), strike through folks are dead and bolded folks seem to be the most active to me. Alterations to the list are welcome.

I really don't think the Sephiroth change-up is indicative of scum. Mafia(s) would be much more careful this early in the game. We needed the day to end because day 1 is almost always useless in the grand scheme of things. Putting oneself in such an obvious and attention getting position isn't something scum would do.

That being said, why automatically assume serial killer? And why finger Gilgamesh? Again, people who draw attention to themselves early on are less likely to be scum. We need to look at people who are relatively inactive or, if they're veterans, are relatively balanced in their posting.

HOJO......post......Gilgamesh......mentioned.....
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Shadow Lord View Post
    The bell chimes.

[M] Seymour (3) - Rajin, Zeromus, Rufus
    [M] Golbez (3) - Barthandelus, Ultros, Seymour
    -------------------------------------------------
    [M] Kuja (2) - Jenova, No Vote
    [M] Kefka (2) - Seifer, No Vote
    [M] Orphan (2) - Queen Brahne, No Vote
    [M] Jecht (2) - No Vote, Judge Gabranth
    [M] Seifer (1) - Golbez
    [M] Gilgamesh (1) - Jihl Nabaat
    [M] Queen Brahne (1) - Fujin
    [M] Ultros (1) - Hojo
    [M] Necron (1) - No Vote
    [M] Hojo (1) - Sephiroth
    [M] Rufus (1) - Gilgamesh

It's a tie between Seymour and Golbez. One vote will hang.