Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819233363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Gilgamesh think.......................town focus...................should be on..............................finding scum............................not on whether...............a conditional killer.........................walks amongst.............us..................a member of scum.................are amongst....................most active players...................Gilgamesh........................is sure of it!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    the double vote mafia had no requirements, it just had one extra vote.
    until you guys come up with one that actually had that powa, I am not gonna think such a role exists. although, this is dd we are talking about.
    Teddie in the P4 mafia had such requirements. He was going to be asked to do a task every day (talk in pig latin and so, but he died very early so he didn't complete any). Among the many powers he would be granted were he to complete his tasks, was a night kill.

so, we have mafia and masons right? what does that mean for us

Hey I just thought of something.
    Could the lynchee have died because the lyncher failed to lynch him? Perhaps the lyncher's task was to lynch the lynchee on day one.

It was Day 1, neither of them had done anything that made them seem more guilty than the other. I simply thought the day needed to end and I chose Seymour.

My post was directed at Gilgamesh's question.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    until you guys come up with one that actually had that powa, I am not gonna think such a role exists. although, this is dd we are talking about.
    Teddie in the P4 mafia had such requirements. He was going to be asked to do a task every day (talk in pig latin and so, but he died very early so he didn't complete any). Among the many powers he would be granted were he to complete his tasks, was a night kill.
    works for Dr. Pepper

so, we have mafia and masons right? what does that mean for us
    Masons..............help town................the longer they remain secret...................the better off.............town will be

Hey I just thought of something.
    Could the lynchee have died because the lyncher failed to lynch him? Perhaps the lyncher's task was to lynch the lynchee on day one.
    no the lyncher just has to lynch them period or they lose, so the lyncher has already lost i think

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sephiroth View Post
    It was Day 1, neither of them had done anything that made them seem more guilty than the other. I simply thought the day needed to end and I chose Seymour.
    Sephiroth...........Gilgamesh wishes............Gilgamesh was...........Sephiroths.........bookmaker.............if Sephiroth............is always............that unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post
    ##:vote: woldor sockbat
    I have concluded that your reasoning is just weird, Ive never heard of a role wwhere they can kill if they do something each day, that would be way too overpowered.
    I have though. It is possible. Mods modify roles as they see fit.
    Double vote mafia................last game.................##Vote:[M] Kefka............posting just enough.............then........................come out............and.................PLAY!!!
    Not the last mafia but the one before, Shattered dreamer had such a role. If they did a task during the day they got a night power (different every night). However, the only player that posted in such a manner that might have been attached to that role ws Gilgamesh.

We already discussed that.
    Now let's move on to something relevant.

#UVOTE Golbez
    #VOTE Hojo

Necron wants this party started.

Necron feels Hoji needs to talk about non-fluff topics.

its day 2 and we have nothing...