Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 313171819202122232425262728293343 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    Yes, yet there are expectations when playing a game. One cannot play a game and wish to actively sabotage the other players' efforts. You can't just play the parts you want to and expect people to like you for it.

I ask you this: Do you care if you live?
    Number 1 you need to take a chill pill or 10. Number 2 Is that some kind of threat? Have we found our serial killer

Or rather, on their way to losing.

@Gilgamesh, why did you just try to edit my post in the quote reply?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post
    Yes, yet there are expectations when playing a game. One cannot play a game and wish to actively sabotage the other players' efforts. You can't just play the parts you want to and expect people to like you for it.

I ask you this: Do you care if you live?
    Number 1 you need to take a chill pill or 10. Number 2 Is that some kind of threat? Have we found our serial killer
    You need a depressant.

And no. I'm asking you seriously: Do you care if you win or not?

...*smurfs self*

Well yeah, it's irritating. You are expecting to play the game properly, so play it. The town is about to lose and you do nothing. That sounds scummy to me.
    If we spent as much time arguing as finding mafia town wouldn't be losing! Apart from me is there any other player you find guilty for reasons other than you don't like the way they play mafia

Oh please, now you're putting words in my mouth. I don't like that you admit you're sabotaging the town and you think I should be okay with that. And then put the heat on me for noting as such. It's weak arguments, this is a game of strategy and you don't play it as such you'll alienate people and have them question your loyalty. ESPECIALLY in a team game.

Zeromus will seem very suspicious depending on how you flip.

Oh please, now you're putting words in my mouth. I don't like that you admit you're sabotaging the town and you think I should be okay with that. And then put the heat on me for noting as such. It's weak arguments, this is a game of strategy and you don't play it as such you'll alienate people and have them question your loyalty. ESPECIALLY in a team game.

Don't drag me into this. I said he might be mafia. I simply said his way of typing was designed to annoy us. I have no idea if he is scum or not.

But now you're defending him and his flimsy arguments. Or I might just be looking to much into you.

I AM NOT SABOTAGING TOWN. You think I am sabotaging town because you don't like how I play. Get over it vote me if you like I don't care.

Anybody else want to weigh in on Jecht?

But now you're defending him and his flimsy arguments. Or I might just be looking to much into you.
    I never defended him. I joked along at your rage and I said that his typing was designed to annoy us. I posted earlier he may still be scum.

GAAHHH SOMEONE WHO MANUFACTURES WEAK ARGUMENTS, POSTS IN A POINTLESS FASHION, AND SUSPECTS EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO "RUIN HIS FUN" IS SABOTAGING WHETHER YOU ARE DOING IT DELIBERATELY OR NOT

djgasdbh,fhesfse,fhasejk

Could we please here from someone else? Am I being unreasonable or what?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm the bomb.

Could we please here from someone else? Am I being unreasonable or what?
    A little unreasonable. But I see your point. We need to focus on a proper investigation that arguing about posting styles.