Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    I'm going to vote for Gabranth.

##Vote: Gabranth

What if I told you I had a way to determine he may be Mafia?
    Then I would be interested yet doubtful. Caution and critical thinking powers ACTIVATE!

You're pulling our leg right? If that's so why not vote from the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    You're pulling our leg right? If that's so why not vote from the beginning?
    Number 1 To angry at me to focus Number 2 He may be indirectly claiming an investigative role

The way my role works he could have easily been someone else. I decided to gun for Gil in attempt to fuel discussion to no avail.

So, with nothing to lose, I present you this: I am the Chosen One.

I can use a night power on someone every night and get a random role's power on them. Last night I got Watcher and used it on Oprhan. Gabranth entered his house. Naturally, it would be likely to assume he did the killing, making him likely Serial Killer or Mafia.

The way my role works he could have easily been someone else. I decided to gun for Gil in attempt to fuel discussion to no avail.

I can use a night power on someone every night and get a random role's power on them. Last night I got Watcher and used it on Oprhan. Gabranth entered his house. Naturally, it would be likely to assume he did the killing, making him likely Serial Killer or Mafia.
    You realise if we take you at your word and you are wrong, you will be confirmed mafia and instant retribution will be had.

Chosen one huh?
    And what did you get on night 1?

Okay I'm uneasy at this given that all of a sudden you have decided to share. But given that it also sounds a bit like a modified Jack of all trades I'll humor you

Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gilgamesh View Post

Okay I'm uneasy at this given that all of a sudden you have decided to share. But given that it also sounds a bit like a modified Jack of all trades I'll humor you
    Jack of all trade, Master of Bates.

If you want you can lynch Gabranth and see for yourself.

Or do nothinhg.

And again, I'm not 100% sure of anything, but seeing he's the ONLY person in Orphan's house he probably did it.

If you want you can lynch Gabranth and see for yourself.
    Risky but I like it

Night One I abstained from doing anything in the hope I wouldn't get a killing role. Night 2 I got Faith Healer and used it on Fujin.
    Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

There's only been two nights. If you didn't use it on night one and you used Faith Healer on night 2...then when did you watch Gabranth?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

There's only been two nights. If you didn't use it on night one and you used Faith Healer on night 2...then when did you watch Gabranth?
    Night 2.