Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15455559606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

There are 3 factions in this game, town, mafia & lovers.

I meant 3 factions other than town. And also too much = too many. Damn Autocorrect!

I have to agree with Kefka's post mostly because when I read the role of Lovers I read that they could either win with each other or with the faction their role belonged. It didn't give any indication that the Lovers could win together if another faction won. Seymour investigated Rujin and found him innocent, and Fujin as admitted to being a Killer. Since everyone is clamoring for role claims I will give you mine, I am the Bulletproof Townie. This is why I said that just because a night kill didn't happen doesn't mean one wasn't attempted. Kefka could be lying about his role but what he says about the Lovers lines up with what I have read about the them, and I just haven't seen any evidence of a Cult.

##Vote: Fujin

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fujin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kefka View Post
    Notice how a couple of nights there weren't any town kills?
    So what you're saying is that there were three killing factions and you just managed to defend the townies, right? Rajin defended himself, so unless this magical third killing faction targeted him repeatedly, your "protection" did shit all.

If anybody else had claimed this role, I would have believed them and thereby assumed that my death was all that was keeping the game in tact. But because you're such a suspicious scum bag, I can't help but feel strongly that you are a cultist.

Besides the fact that White Mages can, as far as I remember, only protect people every second night, you just rub me the wrong way.

##Unvote: [M] Hojo
    ##Vote: [M] Kefka

I just want you to die. Really.
    Sorry kiddies I'm going to side with Fujin here. I can see having a White Mage maybe, but his protection if it was there did nothing of note. We had 2 deaths on Night 1, 2 on Night 2, and 1 Night 3. Someone quote his protection list so I can laugh at--what Day are we on? We had no night kills last night.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO KEEP THE FIRST POST UPDATED TOO

I will weep until this whole issue goes away. Do I want Kefka killed to reveal the existence of a cult or do I want to keep the cult from recruiting Fujin/Raijin if they haven't already? If we don't win with the Fujin lynch, then remember my scenario about how we have to deal with the cultists and know we are going to need every pro-town aligned person active.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

You guys, this is like, the most obvious endgame choice ever in the entire history of EoFF mafia. And I have played literally every game of EoFF mafia, so I'm not exaggerating when I say this! I'll lay it out nice and simple.

FACTS
    Mafia is gone.
    The game is still going anyway.
    Raijin, the half that claims to be doctor is innocent.
    Lovers vary with their alliance (according to the mafia wiki).
    In a previous game, there was a doctor/killer lover pair who's win condition was to be the only players left in the game. That means, should they have outlived the mafia, the game would still go on with just them and the town.
    IF there was a cult, the same would happen.
    We know there is a doctor/killer lover pair.
    We don't know there is cult.

I forgot to address this:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kefka View Post
    Notice how a couple of nights there weren't any town kills?
    So what you're saying is that there were three killing factions and you just managed to defend the townies, right? Rajin defended himself, so unless this magical third killing faction targeted him repeatedly, your "protection" did tit all.
    This I don't understand. At all. Please clarify. I never ever targeted Raijin once in the game, and I don't understand what you mean by a magical third killing faction. I targeted only myself, Seymour, and Mystery Target.

If anybody else had claimed this role, I would have believed them and thereby assumed that my death was all that was keeping the game in tact. But because you're such a suspicious scum bag, I can't help but feel strongly that you are a cultist.
    Why am I suspicious?

Besides the fact that White Mages can, as far as I remember, only protect people every second night, you just rub me the wrong way.

##Unvote: [M] Hojo
    ##Vote: [M] Kefka

I just want you to die. Really.
    Well all I can tell you about that is that you remember wrong. Because I can protect every night, and my protection lasts for two nights.

You sure did get angry all of the sudden

Mystery Target?

factions:mafia, masons, town, lovers, vampires, cult?

Look I've been for killing Fujin and Raijin as linked Lovers because they're a risk if turned into cult or if Fujin is a Killer who needs the town dead, but for someone who has come clean with such a big power role you're still pretty tight lipped, Kefka.

I guess we are doing White Mage research if anyone's up for it. I'm not I got a computer to ship suddenly and I'm hungry.

If we don't win with this lynch, can we agree that Kefka should be next? He is one of the few people I can suspect as cult leader if it comes to that.

##UNVOTE: Gilgamesh
    ##VOTE: Kefka

kefka is next no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Necron View Post
    Mystery Target?
    Buh? I. What? When a power role tells you who their targets are in a nice readable post you goddamn read it. Especially when you're the one who asks for them in the first place! Mystery Target is the person who I protected the previous night, whose name I will not reveal because they will still be protected the next night. From Fujin. Assuming I'm not dead today anyway

But I'm not going to talk about myself anymore. I've told you everything, save for Mystery Target's identity, and that's not important. Everything we need to know has been laid out in front of us.

Change of plan in the middle of typing this post.

DO kill me.

Because if I'm right, and I totally am, then I'll come up White Mage when you lynch me, thus proving I had nothing to hide when I made these posts. Meanwhile, there will be one kill during the night from Fujin, and they'll STILL be tasked with killing the nine other players.

Okay.

So you guys do what you want, but don't take three more days to figure it out xD

Just thought I'd say that I think that we have enough time to let Fujin and Raijin live for another day or two and try to find out if there is another faction in play. If not, we kill them in a few days time and hopefully we win, but it's pointless killing off a doctor and a killing role if we might need them to rid us of a third faction.

Yeah but if we kill Kefka then Fujin is going to kill me and after that kill someone else the following night.

It's better to remove a killing role. The cult can't kill.